Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA FanDuel 2019-20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone still interested in playing?

Six man league. $2. Pay the top two spots. First come, first serve.

@statman @Jumpman4004 @rjs4470

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m out on FanDuel for a while. If I start the group back up I’ll let you know.

 

I'm scaling back a lot and not playing nearly as much myself. My cash rate has dropped significantly this year, and when scores that used to win don't even cash, it's time to re-evaluate if I should keep doing this.

I’ll still play whenever you guys put together a group

  • Author
I’ll still play whenever you guys put together a group

 

I’ll let you know when I come back. I know I’ll be back just not sure when.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.