Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA FanDuel 2019-20

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm scaling back a lot and not playing nearly as much myself. My cash rate has dropped significantly this year, and when scores that used to win don't even cash, it's time to re-evaluate if I should keep doing this.

 

These scores the last few weeks have been wild. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Wake up in the morning and 347.2 isn’t cashing. :lol2:

  • Replies 102
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These scores the last few weeks have been wild. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Wake up in the morning and 347.2 isn’t cashing. :lol2:

 

I had a 367 that didn't cash last week. I've won single entry GPP's with lower scores. The winning score that day was 490 something. Over the previous years, a 300 would cash, and if you were 340+ you were making good money, and 360's had you with a chance to win. I've always played by feel, and my gut using a few different sources to make my decisions, and it's just not working anymore. I've cashed maybe 10-12 times this season, and haven't hit anything even close to big.

  • Author
I had a 367 that didn't cash last week. I've won single entry GPP's with lower scores. The winning score that day was 490 something. Over the previous years, a 300 would cash, and if you were 340+ you were making good money, and 360's had you with a chance to win. I've always played by feel, and my gut using a few different sources to make my decisions, and it's just not working anymore. I've cashed maybe 10-12 times this season, and haven't hit anything even close to big.

 

I switched to GPP only because of the high scores in cash games a couple of years ago. Now the GPP scores are catching up to how the cash game scores used to be. I haven’t hit anything big but I don’t remember the last time I had to make a deposit to keep playing. I’m just grateful my scores have been cashing when they have these last couple of weeks because these scores lately are insane.

I switched to GPP only because of the high scores in cash games a couple of years ago. Now the GPP scores are catching up to how the cash game scores used to be. I haven’t hit anything big but I don’t remember the last time I had to make a deposit to keep playing. I’m just grateful my scores have been cashing when they have these last couple of weeks because these scores lately are insane.

 

I stopped playing cash games a long time ago. I've been lucky and either won or finished top 5 in a few GPP's over the last 18 months. And I had a few $500 plus cashes in football the first several weeks. I basically paid for a trip for two to Jamaica last November and a trip to Palm Springs in a couple of weeks from my DFS play. Even cashing all that out, I still haven't had to make a deposit in a couple years, even though I haven't had a decent win since September. I'm getting tired though of donating money...I wish we could take advantage of the Sportsbook option they have. Without that, I've pretty much gone from a daily player to only playing a couple of times a week since the beginning of the NBA season.

Pricing on FanDuel has been so soft all year for NBA, couple that with the research websites and optimizers that are available and it has produced some monster totals this year in NBA.

Pricing on FanDuel has been so soft all year for NBA, couple that with the research websites and optimizers that are available and it has produced some monster totals this year in NBA.

 

The old 5x rule is no longer in play. You need 6x to insure you cash, and 7x or 7.5x to have a chance at getting a big win.

  • Author
Pricing on FanDuel has been so soft all year for NBA, couple that with the research websites and optimizers that are available and it has produced some monster totals this year in NBA.

 

It’s gotten to the point to where you get your research from will determine how much profit you can get. It’s less fun that way IMO but essential if you want to make money. You have to have a top notch site for research.

350 is the new 300!

 

I have scaled back, but still playing daily. Usually doing one single entry and one GPP entry. Trying to keep my nightly cost below $7. I have not hit anything big, but I have cashed enough to maintain this NBA season.

384-pts last night One of my better efforts. Finished 439 out of 18768. Took 429-pts to win it. I got back 3.6X my entry.

384-pts last night One of my better efforts. Finished 439 out of 18768. Took 429-pts to win it. I got back 3.6X my entry.

 

Nice night. I was looking back at my play over the last year, and saw my big NBA win, where I won almost $2k across a few tourney's, winning the $5 single entry, and placing second in a free play, the winning score was 378. I've had a couple scores in the 380's and 390's, but have never been over 400. That would have won almost every big contest that day (I was in a few others with different lineups). I'm probably going to throw a few bucks back in this week as it's been about two weeks since I played.

  • Author
384-pts last night One of my better efforts. Finished 439 out of 18768. Took 429-pts to win it. I got back 3.6X my entry.

 

That’s crazy. :lol2:

 

Nice night though!!!!

Anyone still FanDueling and ready to re-start the informal NBA league we had going?

On 7/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, FatNate said:

Anyone still FanDueling and ready to re-start the informal NBA league we had going?

Haven't even looked at it.  I probably won't be back on the daily sites until football season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.