Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you think Breathitt County is overrated?

Featured Replies

I saw where Collins is averaging like 17 yards a carry. That's insane no matter who you play. As long as Collins is playing I think they will always have a shot. He's that good!

No - not until they are beaten.

People thought the same thing in ‘95. Not saying a state title is going to happen again, but I remember hearing this about them (pre BGP and any type of social media existence/chatter) then.

People thought the same thing in ‘95. Not saying a state title is going to happen again, but I remember hearing this about them (pre BGP and any type of social media existence/chatter) then.

 

Agree.

Breathitt County has won three state championships and if memory serves me correctly the same “not played anybody” talk was around back then right up moments before the Bobcats accepted the championship trophies, and that was in the pre-social media days. There’ll be multiple times the chatter nowadays.

I wouldn't call them overrated. Right now in 2A the first tier of teams is Somerset, Mayfield, and LCA. I would put them right there in the second tier of contenders. Luckily for them the offseason was good to them and they have the benefit of having most of the higher ranked teams in 2A on the west end of the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.