Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Warren 21 Glasgow 20

Featured Replies

Oh, so close!

Brandon Smith just knows how to get it done!

I disagree I believe Glasgow out played South but some really questionable play calling by the Scottie coach’s at the end Glasgow has 1st and 10 on their 35 with 56 seconds remaining and run on first down South called timeout 2nd down they run it and penalty stops the clock then on 3rd down and 11 they call a pass it’s and incompletion and then on 4 and 15 they go for it and gets sacked to give South the ball at about the 49 instead of deep in their on territory but hey that being said I’ve never been more proud of a team than I am of this Scottie team special shout out to Glasgow sophomore safety John Carter Myers he had 17 tackles and a interception.

South survives a close one without their QB!! Will only grow them Igor the future.

 

Future is bright for Scottie’s in 3A this year.

I disagree I believe Glasgow out played South but some really questionable play calling by the Scottie coach’s at the end Glasgow has 1st and 10 on their 35 with 56 seconds remaining and run on first down South called timeout 2nd down they run it and penalty stops the clock then on 3rd down and 11 they call a pass it’s and incompletion and then on 4 and 15 they go for it and gets sacked to give South the ball at about the 49 instead of deep in their on territory but hey that being said I’ve never been more proud of a team than I am of this Scottie team special shout out to Glasgow sophomore safety John Carter Myers he had 17 tackles and a interception.

 

When you WIN, it’s the Players... When you LOSE, it’s the Coaches... Pretty Predictable...

So you think going for it on 4 and 15 is a good call I guess I don’t know anything about football.

No... I have no idea about your football IQ... I think you should put yourself out there to be judged.. Be the ONE to make that call and stand by it... but, in my opinion, that’s your “hindsight is 2020 vision”... that’s easy... Easy..

So lets think about this. First down with .56 sec to go. South has 2 timeouts left. First down you take a knee, take a knee. South calls timeout. .50 sec left. 2nd down you take a knee, South calls their final timeout. Its now 3rd down with lets say .45 sec left. You take a knee, clock is running. There's .05 sec left when you snap the ball on 4th down. Am I missing something? I could not believe what I saw. You just had to be there.

I agree 100% randy3339.

So was Glasgow up with :56 to go in the game?

So was Glasgow up with :56 to go in the game?

Yes, 20-14.

I really believe this Scottie team has as good a chance as any to win 3 A some may consider that as being a homer but they can run pass and play great defense I really believe they can play with anyone in 3A.

I really believe this Scottie team has as good a chance as any to win 3 A some may consider that as being a homer but they can run pass and play great defense I really believe they can play with anyone in 3A.

 

The problem isn’t athletes. Glasgow has experience and talented kids.

 

When you have the talent, coaching becomes a huge factor.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.