Simon Kenton @ Scott HS Predictions

Tiger1

Big game between the two Kenton County schools. Good match-ups in this game between Hester & Sharp, Quigley & Elbert, and Miller & Layne.

The fan's will be crazy for this one.

Should be a close game and I will give the edge to Scott because it is on their home floor.

I would love to see Scott win this one because I am an Eagle for life, but I think Simon Kenton has to much experience with their 5 starters and their bench is much deeper and experienced. However if Scott is hitting on all cylinders and the 3 pointer is falling it could be interesting. Scott has no answer for Simon's height this year in the middle unless Coach Carr can come up with some defensive scheme to help neutralize Simon's height, boards will be hard to come by for the Eagles. Quigley definately needs more help on the offensive end the next 2 games. Good luck Eagles I will be there cheering you guys on as always.

Should be a good game , I'll take SK 10 pts

Yes, I agree this should be a good game. With the Eagles winning the first game by a huge margin, this has given their confidence a boost, and the rivalry between these schools make this a favorite of the fans and players alike. IF they play like they did against BC, I would say its going to be a closer game than 10 points.

I'll take Scott by 3 ( most likely in overtime!!!) The Eagles will come to win, not just play.

This will be a fun game as usual and will be close. Scott needs to come out of the gate playing hard and fast like they have been that will create problems for the center Hurd who will have to Guard Miller who plays alot on the perimeter now....If scott plays this game in half court SK will have their way in this one but if the Eagles play fast under control and solid D they can be a big problem for SK

If Scott doesn't make shots I'll take SK by 15 or 20, if the Eagles do knock down some shots then I'll take SK by 5. Scott won't be able to shut down the SK offense which means in order for them to win they are going to have to shoot an outrageous percent from the field or SK is going to have to beat themselves.

The game will be close. I'd like to see Scott win, but it's early in the season for me to give an educated guess, so I'll say Scott by 1. It's always an extremely good game with an even better atmosphere so what does the score really matter? One of the best if not the best rivalry in NKY basketball. :ylsuper: