Scott High 84 Bourbon County 59

Scott played well they are all over the court, Chris Quigely led all scorers not sure how much he had but he had two nice Jams... Coach Carr played 12 guys tonight and they all contributed.

I agree. The team played well especially Quigley. Miller and Sharp didn't score a lot tonight but Miller did his contribution in rebounds and blocked shots. Sharp did his thing in passing and I think he had double digits in assists.

It is good that all the kids got playing time, but I doubt Coach Carr will be able to play a lot of kids when they play really good teams.

Scott's Chris Quigley did have 2 very good dunks as noted earlier by GoldenBoy23. This kid has grown and can get off the floor. I would say he finished in the mid to upper 20's in points.

You can count on seeing more dunks from Quigley and Danny Miller.

Nice win for Scott to open season. Box score shows balanced scoring in addition to Quigley getting 25. Appears that they got some nice contributions from other seniors, Norman & Smith on the scoring end.

Things get a little tougher this week with big rivalry game on Friday night with Simon Kenton and then Mason Co coming to Scott on Saturday.

Nice win for Scott to open season. Box score shows balanced scoring in addition to Quigley getting 25. Appears that they got some nice contributions from other seniors, Norman & Smith on the scoring end.

Things get a little tougher this week with big rivalry game on Friday night with Simon Kenton and then Mason Co coming to Scott on Saturday.

Not very smart scheduling a pretty good team on Friday, with an elite team on Saturday if you ask me.

Now's the time to schedule in this fashion. I see nothing wrong with this philosophy - if anything, it mimics tourney play. Just don't do too much of it late in the season when guys are banged up and need a little rest prior to tourney time.

Now's the time to schedule in this fashion. I see nothing wrong with this philosophy - if anything, it mimics tourney play. Just don't do too much of it late in the season when guys are banged up and need a little rest prior to tourney time.

I agree. Plus at the end of the season, you want your team to get on a roll, and scheduling tough at the end can hurt team morale.