3) Ohio State

4) LSU

5) Oklahoma

6) Wisconsin

7) Auburn

8) Georgia

9) Notre Dame

10) Texas

They won’t look like this and Georgia won’t drop because the AP Poll isn’t fluid unless you lose, but Georgia isn’t better than any of the teams I have in front of them.

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. LSU

5. Georgia

6. Auburn

7. Notre Dame

8. Oklahoma

9. Wisconsin

10. Texas

That’s my opinion and I know the AP poll will look a little different. I’ve been very impressed with Ohio State so far.

Ohio State has played a cup cake schedule so far and everyone is impressed. Please enlighten us all why they should move up in the rankings? I don’t see it personally. The team they just pummeled was previously pummeled by UC the week before. ND barely looses to a top 5 team on the road and will drop several spots. A game they were supposed to loose if the rankings are correct. You got to beat someone of quality to start moving upward.

I don’t think much about the previous weeks rankings or the preseason rankings this early in the season. At this point there are only a handful of good teams that have played other good teams so I’m just basing it on the eye test. When I watch Ohio State play they look like one of the best offenses in the country and their defense looks much better than last year so I have them at number 2. Also you mentioned Notre Dame, I have Notre Dame in the same spot now that I had them last week. I don’t believe in moving teams up or down in the rankings just because they won or lost.

Ohio State has played a cup cake schedule so far and everyone is impressed. Please enlighten us all why they should move up in the rankings? I don’t see it personally. The team they just pummeled was previously pummeled by UC the week before. ND barely looses to a top 5 team on the road and will drop several spots. A game they were supposed to loose if the rankings are correct. You got to beat someone of quality to start moving upward.

UC won 11 games last year, we had no clue we were gonna make them look like a high school team. Similar to Bama, our schedule gets harder as the season goes on. Don’t sleep on Fields, sure he wasn’t good enough to start in the SEC but he’s not too bad. Chase Young is also a problem for most SEC teams. It’s a long season, lots of football to be played but I think we have a contender.

Cool story, Go Bucks.

UC won 11 games last year, we had no clue we were gonna make them look like a high school team. Similar to Bama, our schedule gets harder as the season goes on. Don’t sleep on Fields, sure he wasn’t good enough to start in the SEC but he’s not too bad. Chase Young is also a problem for most SEC teams. It’s a long season, lots of football to be played but I think we have a contender.

Agreed. OSU hasn't got curb stomped yet by a team that is barely .500 on the year. So that definitely is a step in the right direction this year.

Quite honestly as long as they dont get curb stomped by a bad team for the third year in a row. OSU probably could lose a close game and still make the playoffs this year if they win the Big 10 Championship.

Agreed. OSU hasn't got curb stomped yet by a team that is barely .500 on the year. So that definitely is a step in the right direction this year.

Quite honestly as long as they dont get curb stomped by a bad team for the third year in a row. OSU probably could lose a close game and still make the playoffs this year if they win the Big 10 Championship.

Different team and mood this year. First night game coming up, Fields has a chance to introduce himself to the CFB landscape, if he’s up for the task. His first “big” road game with a lot of viewers, hope he can handle the stage. I tend to think so.