Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #4 Highlands vs. 6A Ryle Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It is sad.

 

However, the D just sacked the QB again. Highlands can't protect the QB at all.

 

Defense is our strong point, Hollingsworth threw a perfect pass. Kid is a one man army.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense is our strong point, Hollingsworth threw a perfect pass. Kid is a one man army.

 

Exactly, take him off that offense and Highlands is dead in the water.

Ryle has too have 10 sacks or more this is crazy.

14-0 at the half.

 

D looks decent, I will leave it at that I guess.

If the Ryle defense wasn’t put into 2 very bad field positions, this game would be even.

14-0 at the half.

 

D looks decent, I will leave it at that I guess.

 

Highlands looks bad but they don't ask how, just how many.

I think Highlands can forget about challenging CCH this year. That’s not going to happen. Their offense is average at best. Unfortunately for Ryle, their offense is much worse.

 

Not sure why Ryle refuses to go under center and give England a fullback.

I think Highlands can forget about challenging CCH this year. That’s not going to happen. Their offense is average at best. Unfortunately for Ryle, their offense is much worse.

 

Not sure why Ryle refuses to go under center and give England a fullback.

 

Agreed, like I keep saying I think Cov Cath is really that good. The OLine for Highland will struggle against Mayer.

I think Highlands can forget about challenging CCH this year. That’s not going to happen. Their offense is average at best. Unfortunately for Ryle, their offense is much worse.

 

Not sure why Ryle refuses to go under center and give England a fullback.

 

I don't know, CovCath has many weaknesses too. I wish I could agree but CovCath is not as good as last year. Highlands could definitely beat the Colonels this year.

First time I have seen Birds D lineman with hands on hips early in the first quarter, ever.

I think Highlands can forget about challenging CCH this year. That’s not going to happen. Their offense is average at best. Unfortunately for Ryle, their offense is much worse.

 

Not sure why Ryle refuses to go under center and give England a fullback.

 

I will say the last time I saw Highlands on film they looked much better than tonight but I agree CCH looks much better than Highlands at this point.

21 to 0 Highlands and Ryle still can't move the ball.

Offensive play calling is horrendous for Ryle. Defense has played on the field considerably more.

Backup QB for Ryle just doesn’t have it.

Offensive play calling is horrendous for Ryle. Defense has played on the field considerably more.

Backup QB for Ryle is just doesn’t have it.

 

Agree and we are moving into running clock territory.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.