6A #3 Saint Xavier vs. 4A #6 Central Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are always competitive games, and I’m looking forward to see how St. X responds from last week. Was it a learning moment or does it carry over to a lack luster performance? Coach Wallace has been doing this long enough that I believe he will know the right buttons to press to get this team refocused for the Yellowjackets. Also, Central is coming off a tough loss rob Fern Creek... we’ll see what happens.

The game this year is played at Central. Historically, when the game is played at St. X, it is usually a comfortable win for the Tigers. When the game is played at Central, it is typically a very competitive contest.

I think special teams will be a big factor in this game. Central must be able to get a good snap and protect their punter. If not, it could be a long night for the Yellowjackets. If so, I think it will be a close game.

The game this year is played at Central. Historically, when the game is played at St. X, it is usually a comfortable win for the Tigers. When the game is played at Central, it is typically a very competitive contest.

I think special teams will be a big factor in this game. Central must be able to get a good snap and protect their punter. If not, it could be a long night for the Yellowjackets. If so, I think it will be a close game.

There have been a number of games over the last 10 years in this series that have been decided by special team. Great point.

Through 3 games, Central QB Keileon Hathaway is 6 for 15 for 144 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. That's less than 50 yards passing a game.

This isn't the recipe to beat St X IMO. You need to be much more balanced. I foresee alot of 3 and outs. If Central can run on St X, then that won't bode well for the Tigers going forward in the season. I don't foresee that, but it would be the case if that tangent plays out.

Through 3 games, Central QB Keileon Hathaway is 6 for 15 for 144 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. That's less than 50 yards passing a game.

This isn't the recipe to beat St X IMO. You need to be much more balanced. I foresee alot of 3 and outs. If Central can run on St X, then that won't bode well for the Tigers going forward in the season. I don't foresee that, but it would be the case if that tangent plays out.

Heat won’t be in Central’s favor either. Depth important when 90 degrees outside.