Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woman?

Featured Replies

Who is the woman singing the song for Sunday Night Football. Man is she Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

 

Please tell me you do not mean this woman!

 

Please tell me you do not mean this woman!

 

I think she could help out in the Bengals secondary. Probably hits harder than Tory James.

Yeah thats her. :fire:

 

Really? Smokin?

 

Nasty is a word that comes to mind for me.

 

Different strokes, I guess.

Not what I'm attracted to, but one of the more down to earth artists I've had to work with...

Not what I'm attracted to, but one of the more down to earth artists I've had to work with...

 

 

 

 

Who is she?

Wouldn't get in a fight with her...

Pink...

 

 

Ok. What project did you work on with her, and what else has she done? Is she a rock star? Sorry for being so dumb. :D

Ok. What project did you work on with her, and what else has she done? Is she a rock star? Sorry for being so dumb. :D

She's a Pop star, and someone that gets a lot of rotation at the station I work for. Often times when they are in town we have events and listener meet and greets with the artists. Most can be a real pain, so you remember the ones that still act like a regular human...

She's a Pop star, and someone that gets a lot of rotation at the station I work for. Often times when they are in town we have events and listener meet and greets with the artists. Most can be a real pain, so you remember the ones that still act like a regular human...

 

Does she bring her biker beau?

Does she bring her biker beau?

He wasn't there for that event...

Trust me guys, when Pink's hair isn't spiked, she is one pretty lady.

She used to portray the trashy side when she first came up but has cleaned herself up a little since. We only Know the side of her that is shown on TV so I wouldn't want to place a tag on her that is not right. She does clean up very well as others have stated.

I'll take GT's word since he has some insight that we do not have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.