Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woman?

Featured Replies

Who is the woman singing the song for Sunday Night Football. Man is she Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
....:eek:

 

Always had a policy, I preferred to be the toughest person on any date....I don't think I could say that, in this case and she would probably remind me of it...:lol: .

She is definately one that I wouldn't take to meet the folks

  • Author

I like Sunday Night Football a whole lot more now :ylsuper:

I, too, have thought Pink was pretty hott for some time now. Although this isn't the best she's ever looked. I think her video "Just Like A Pill" was very hot!!!!

Pink is pretty mean to be a girl, and she's also dating a pretty mean dude in moto-X freestyler Carey Hart. Pretty good match if you ask me. I never thought Pink was that hot, but that's my opinion. If everyone liked the same type of women then they would be hard to find.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.