Tennessee 24 NY Giants 21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I just noticed Run to State said that I said this would be an easy win for the Giants? Where did I say that? I said the Giants SHOULD have won...which is true.
Close enough. :D v

Giants are @ Tennessee next week...so unless the wheels fall off completely (which is looking more and more possible) that should read 2 more weeks. :laugh:
I guess the wheels fell off yesterday.

I grant you however, you did say "which is looking more and more possible".

It was 4th down. And yes...I agree. He is stupid. :lol:

The only explanation I can come up with , is he thought Young threw the ball, and did nto want the roughing penalty. Otherwise he's just dumb. Well either way it was a dumb thing to do.

This's what he thought!! He thought Young had thrown the ball and didn't want to throw him to the ground and give them a first down. All these roughing the QB flags caused this to happen. Now he should have had his head up and saw that he still had the ball but again he was just trying to make a play for his team and not get flaged for doing so. Anyways Young ran for several yards after he got away from him there should have been someone else tackle him. Tough to lose like they did. Did you see the kid hang his head after Young made the first down? The coach was giving it to him too!

It was 4th down. And yes...I agree. He is stupid. :lol:

The only explanation I can come up with , is he thought Young threw the ball, and did nto want the roughing penalty. Otherwise he's just dumb. Well either way it was a dumb thing to do.

That is what I thought also.

Where were your sitting? We were in section 137 row N seats 15, 16, and 17. The seats were on the 30 yard line.

Bring on the crow Cowboy fans...I deserve it! The Boys (for now..a lot could change :lol:) are the best team in the NFC East...and possibly the NFC! I'm not off the Giants wagon though...I never will be.

Not much to say from this Cowboys fan HB other than I'm glad your finally back down on our level. I've been hoping for a while you'd get a wake up call as the G-Men not being gods of the NFL or proclaiming them to be. None the less, don't give up on them, when everyone is healthy they will still be a team to contend with. In a weak NFC they still make the playoffs and could be very dangerous to anyones Super Bowl hopes. I don't know what they will do with Eli, but bottom line is he must play better, other than that don't right them off just yet, and HB I know you won't.

Man, and I thought the bengals blowing a 21 point halftime lead was the worst ever. At least we blew it throughout the whole second half and not just the fourth quarter.

And at least they blew their lead against arguably the best team in the league right now...

I love the Titans, but they aren't very good right now. They are improving for sure, but they have a long way to go.

I like what I've seen from Vince Young so far...I still wish they'd have taken Leinart, but I think Vince is going to be a good one.

And seriously, what was up with that 4th down play when they just let Vince go...

Not much to say from this Cowboys fan HB other than I'm glad your finally back down on our level. I've been hoping for a while you'd get a wake up call as the G-Men not being gods of the NFL or proclaiming them to be. None the less, don't give up on them, when everyone is healthy they will still be a team to contend with. In a weak NFC they still make the playoffs and could be very dangerous to anyones Super Bowl hopes. I don't know what they will do with Eli, but bottom line is he must play better, other than that don't right them off just yet, and HB I know you won't.

I never claimed the giants were "gods". I did claim they were one of the best teams, which I believe they were at one point. Now...they are not. They need to get some of their injured guys back or they are DONE. Oh, and you are right, Eli has to play much better. You are also correct that I will not give up on them...but it is getting harder and harder to watch them :laugh:.

This's what he thought!! He thought Young had thrown the ball and didn't want to throw him to the ground and give them a first down. All these roughing the QB flags caused this to happen. Now he should have had his head up and saw that he still had the ball but again he was just trying to make a play for his team and not get flaged for doing so. Anyways Young ran for several yards after he got away from him there should have been someone else tackle him. Tough to lose like they did. Did you see the kid hang his head after Young made the first down? The coach was giving it to him too!

:thumb: :thumb:

Mathias Kiwanuka on letting Vince Young go...

"As a pass rusher you work all game to get to the quarterback, and when you finally get there nobody's going to let go if they knew he had the ball in his hand," Kiwanuka added. "It's a fraction of a second you have to make the decision and I made the wrong one."

"Talk about the difference between college and pros," he said. "In college you're getting high-fives on the sidelines. Here you're expecting a big fine."

Plaxico & his little effort (especially on the INT by Eli)

+

Giants Late hit on Young on a 4th down!

+

Mathias Kiwanuka non tackel on Young on 4th Dwon!

+

Poor decisions by Eli

= Bad loss for the Giants

:thumb: Add in bad coaching in the 2nd half too.

But the late hit wasn't the penalty, it was called juts unnecessary roughness for a helmet to helmet or forearm to Young's helmet...it wasn't late.