Kentucky Football Recruiting 2020

cincydragons

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Michael Drennen expected to make his choice? Also, are there any recruits other than Drennen, Tisdale, and Williams that the cats are expecting decisions on?

They’re sitting at 21 signees right now. Torrance Davis is only commit that hasn’t signed rumor is that it’s academics. With him, Tisdale and Drennen that would only leave 1 more spot. Nobody else I’m aware of that they’re still going after.

They’re sitting at 21 signees right now. Torrance Davis is only commit that hasn’t signed rumor is that it’s academics. With him, Tisdale and Drennen that would only leave 1 more spot. Nobody else I’m aware of that they’re still going after.

They will get Davis in.

It appears Drennen is going to wait until the 2nd session.

Very odd situation. I really believe he wanted to be at OSU but the feeling wasn’t mutual. Usually, Marrow cleans up on those Ohio kids. It’s almost like he’s not wanting to “settle” for UK, but UK has an insane class. None of it makes sense. Still think there’s at least a 50% chance he’s a Cat.

Very odd situation. I really believe he wanted to be at OSU but the feeling wasn’t mutual. Usually, Marrow cleans up on those Ohio kids. It’s almost like he’s not wanting to “settle” for UK, but UK has an insane class. None of it makes sense. Still think there’s at least a 50% chance he’s a Cat.

My feeling is that had he signed in the early period it would have been good for that cats. With him waiting my feeling is that he is leaning to USC after the official visit he just took there. Regardless, this is an amazing class that the staff has put together whether we get Drennen or not. I do feel like “Be the next Lynn” is a strong pitch though.

My feeling is that had he signed in the early period it would have been good for that cats. With him waiting my feeling is that he is leaning to USC after the official visit he just took there. Regardless, this is an amazing class that the staff has put together whether we get Drennen or not. I do feel like “Be the next Lynn” is a strong pitch though.

He’s not the next Bowden and there may never be. Bowden is so unique, you will never see a copy of it. They also told Branham he’s the next Bowden, that’s obviously a blanket pitch for any Ohio athlete.

I had several people tell me Drennen was 100% to UK but he’s always been looking around. Definitely been a head scratcher.

Heard on the radio today that USC has the worst class in the PAC.

He’s not the next Bowden and there may never be. Bowden is so unique, you will never see a copy of it. They also told Branham he’s the next Bowden, that’s obviously a blanket pitch for any Ohio athlete.

I had several people tell me Drennen was 100% to UK but he’s always been looking around. Definitely been a head scratcher.

I’m not saying he would be the next Lynn Bowden, those type of players don’t grow on trees, just that it is a solid pitch for the cats to make to get athletes of Drennen’s caliber. I do agree with you though that they are using that pitch for more than just him.

• 2 weeks later...
And that is the problem for the Cats. Even if they finish in the Top 20 nationally, they are in the bottom third of their conference with recruiting classes. Brutal!

They will always be it that situation. They can have long term success though, if they can develop players and have a lot of seniors on the field.

• 1 month later...