Kentucky Football Recruiting 2020

cincydragons

They go hand in hand. I don’t mean this as a knock against your Trojans in anyway, but USC will recruit well regardless of the play on the field. UK doesn’t have that luxury. The better UL and UC get, the harder it will be for UK to recruit.

USC's class for 19 was initially ranked 20th, which is awful for USC. With the late additions of Bru McCoy and Chris Steele, it would have raised it to 13th. That is still unacceptable. Better, of course. But, unacceptable. Top flight players and their parents know Helton is NOT a good Head Coach. The 20 class currently stands at 61. Are U kidding me?!!!!!! Helton will not be there next year. All they have to do is offer the job to Urban and he will accept. Lots of pressure on President Carol Folt to turn this around. First, an AD has to be hired. All signs are pointing to Pat Chun, current AD, at Washington St. He is a very good AD, who has worked, at Ohio St. If Urban comes, he will flip a lot of West Coast players, who are currently committed to other programs. Class will end up in top 10, only because, USC has only 17 scholarships to offer.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joel Williams out of Baton Rouge,LA is picking tomorrow at 2pm. He will choose between LSU,Florida,Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Kentucky. Wiill be a big get if Kentucky can steal him from all of those programs.

I think the other schools need to steal him from UK in the 11th hour. I think he’s Lexington bound.

Joel Williams out of Baton Rouge,LA is picking tomorrow at 2pm. He will choose between LSU,Florida,Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Kentucky. Wiill be a big get if Kentucky can steal him from all of those programs.

Numbers wise it looks like Alabama, Auburn, and Florida have or are very close to having a full class already. Most of the recent momentum seems to be towards the Cats.