Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 30 Browns 0

Featured Replies

Romeo, Romeo. Where for art thou Romeo... :D

I'm right here, and Crennel's job is not in jeopardy at all right now. It was obvious today we still had a hangover from the devastating loss to Pittsburgh last week, and our defense showed no intensity at all. When Frye had time, he was pretty consistent, but he never had enough time to throw, thus the four picks. I honestly thought Cleveland was going to at least be competitive today, but I guess the Steelers loss last week just took too much out of them. Braylon has to touch the football before the third quarter. He is one of our biggest playmakers.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Romeo, Romeo. Where for art thou Romeo... :D

:lol: My dad said that during the game, he thinks he's hilarious...

  • Author
he thinks he's hilarious...

What a coincidence... :walk:

What a coincidence... :walk:

:lol:

The Browns seem to play everyone besides the Bengals tough. I sure don't mind.

Great win today, now lets go out and take down the Ravens thursday night...

Bengals have a better road record than home record.

Anytime the Browns get beat is a good time.

I've been a Browns fan, since I was a lad....despite of Model and his ways, but the last several years has been extremely difficult to watch.

 

They're struggling on both sides of the ball, including special teams. Browns are a program in decline, have been for a while and need several changes. Hopefully Coach Crennel can get them on the right track, quickly.

The Browns need to fire Romeo, and the Bengals need to get him to be their new defensive coordinator...:D

Bengals Shutout!!!!! When was the last time the Bengals did that???

Bengals Shutout!!!!! When was the last time the Bengals did that???

I think the tv stats said it was 2001 against......the Browns.

  • Author
I think the tv stats said it was 2001 against......the Browns.

Dec 3rd 1989 in Cleveland...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.