November 26, 200619 yr With only a game between us and the top Wild Card, I feel good about making the playoffs. I'm going to the game on Thursday, so hopefully we'll get a Must-Win...
November 26, 200619 yr No way Jacksonville gets in the playoffs... Their cake schedule is the only reason they are above .500
November 26, 200619 yr There were people on hearing saying the are a playoff team with Garrard. Where are they after this loss?
November 26, 200619 yr Bengals improve to 4-0 when I don't get to watch them on TV. Are you watching Thursday night?
November 26, 200619 yr Bengals improve to 4-0 when I don't get to watch them on TV. 700 WLW... Keep it on.
November 26, 200619 yr Are you watching Thursday night? Good news. I have to work. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
November 26, 200619 yr Good news. I have to work. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
November 26, 200619 yr Palmer 25/32 275 Yards 3 TD 1 INT Frye 18/29 186 Yards 0 TD 4 INT C. Johnson 7 Catches 123 Yards 0 TD C Henry 5 Catches 41 Yards 2 TD Bengals D had 4 Sacks & 4 INT
November 26, 200619 yr Great job by the Bengals D. Best defense they have played all year. Congrads to CJ- most yrds. in 3 straight games. Also, great game by Tory James and JJ. Did anyone else see Chad trip over the chains while they were measuring for a 1st down. :laugh:
November 26, 200619 yr Great job by the Bengals D. Best defense they have played all year. Congrads to CJ- most yrds. in 3 straight games. Also, great game by Tory James and JJ. Did anyone else see Chad trip over the chains while they were measuring for a 1st down. :laugh: Let's see the same desire this Thursday against Baltimore and we'll see a W...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.