BluegrassPreps Pre-Season Football Rankings - Class 4A

Ram

I got to see most of the South Oldham vs LexCath scrimmage. I believe LexCath’s O-line looked young and a bit small. The QB’s were running for their life quite a few times. Someone told me most if not all five are new starters. If the line comes along I can see them being pretty good!

That's been there issue the last couple of years. There worst losses were when they were man handled up front.

I agree and I would put Logan County as a team that can break into the top 10 this year as well.

Thing about Logan County is that they could potentially end up 3rd in their district. If they can beat both MNHHS and Hoptown, then they could be Top 10 worthy.

Overall, this district could provide some really good, competitive games this year.

Thing about Logan County is that they could potentially end up 3rd in their district. If they can beat both MNHHS and Hoptown, then they could be Top 10 worthy.

Overall, this district could provide some really good, competitive games this year.

Totally agree with this. However, if you are third in your district and the top 2 teams are in the top 10 and you are in the best 4A district in the state top to bottom then there isn't a reason you couldnt be around #10 as well.

Remember the Big 3 (T, X, and H) all used to be in the same 6A District and they were the best 3 teams in 6A several years. I'm not calling this district that same caliber but you get my gist I hope.

Totally agree with this. However, if you are third in your district and the top 2 teams are in the top 10 and you are in the best 4A district in the state top to bottom then there isn't a reason you couldnt be around #10 as well.

Remember the Big 3 (T, X, and H) all used to be in the same 6A District and they were the best 3 teams in 6A several years. I'm not calling this district that same caliber but you get my gist I hope.

Totally with you Purp. But the upper portion of 4A is sooo loaded, couldn't see them sneaking in there this year unless the Maroons and Tigers are both serious contenders.

I watched the Boyle Co. at Madison Central scrimmage. Boyle dominated on both sides of the ball. Not sure that MC even had a first down against the BC first team defense. Boyle pretty much did what they wanted to on offense. I think the score was 44-3 after the 3 quarters that the varsity teams played.

I watched the Boyle Co. at Madison Central scrimmage. Boyle dominated on both sides of the ball. Not sure that MC even had a first down against the BC first team defense. Boyle pretty much did what they wanted to on offense. I think the score was 44-3 after the 3 quarters that the varsity teams played.

And a lot of the Boyle's starters didn't play all of the 1st qt or the 3rd qt.