What college or pro team have you seen the most live?

Randy Parker

Cleveland Indians. Pretty much every Sunday (some Saturdays too) they were home from the time I was 5 until I left for college. Probably been to 200 or so games.

We were bleacher bums. Back in those days you could bring food into the bleachers. Mom would make a basket of chicken.

Enjoyed many a game at Municipal Stadium in the 80's. I remember going when the had Yankee Hanky night and some games around the 4th of July when there'd actually be some fannies in the seats. The old girl could get loud. But, I was also there when you'd have 20k or less, and there could be two or three seats between you and the next fan and the place was eerily quiet.

It's probably Louisville football. 5-6 home games per year since 2006 and a whole bunch in the years prior.

Although Louisville City FC is getting closer. I missed almost no home games from 2015-2018. That's 14-16 games per season plus US Open Cup plus playoff games. It's adding up, though the rate is slowing now that I'm not in town anymore.

Like others above, thr Reds and it isn't close.

I don't enjoy pro football in person, and it has nothing to do with the Bengals. I like watching at home. In person, all those commercial breaks make the game unenjoyable. They don't bother me when watching at home and I can get up, wander around and do something else during the commercial.