Reds at Brewers (7/22 - 7/24)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY take Votto out right now?? Let him hit!! We have blown some big leads!!

Stephenson gives 3 back in the 6th. 11-5 now.

Got to head to bed to catch some Z's...16thBBF and Sumo...bring this one home. Counting on you. Don't want any ugly surprises in the morning.

Stephenson gives 3 back in the 6th. 11-5 now.

Got to head to bed to catch some Z's...16thBBF and Sumo...bring this one home. Counting on you. Don't want any ugly surprises in the morning.

LOL, do our best my friend!!

How long has that rule been in effect on the slide?? Another bonehead move by us on the bases, game after game!!

LOL, do our best my friend!!

How long has that rule been in effect on the slide?? Another bonehead move by us on the bases, game after game!!

Let's see...you gave up 1, but scored 3 more for us...I'll take that anytime!

Not sure on the rule. It almost sounds like it was this year or last. Found it interesting when watching the highlights on Facebook this morning, that the slide by Senzel (when the Brewers botched the double play ball by Votto) was nearly identical to Dietrich's, just on the other side of the bag. But, I'm surprised that if the rule is indeed there, that Counsel didn't have them look at it to determine whether or not Senzel's presence "out of the baseline" caused the ball to be dropped.

Finale of the series features call-up Lucas Sims taking on Jhoulys Chacin this afternoon. After the miracle on Monday, and last night's beat down, the Reds offense will likely go hide in a hole and offer no support for Sims. I'd say they have about as much of a chance to sweep this thing as LRCW does of becoming president of the Dusty Baker fan club AND me advocating the return of Homer Bailey.

Finale of the series features call-up Lucas Sims taking on Jhoulys Chacin this afternoon. After the miracle on Monday, and last night's beat down, the Reds offense will likely go hide in a hole and offer no support for Sims. I'd say they have about as much of a chance to sweep this thing as LRCW does of becoming president of the Dusty Baker fan club AND me advocating the return of Homer Bailey.

@LRCW is proud of you.