• Lakers
    • Clippers
    • Rockets
    • Warriors
    • Blazers
    • Jazz
    • Nuggets
    • Anyone but the Warriors

The West is going to be must see basketball night in and night out. You have the favorites: Lakers, Clippers, GSW, Houston. You have extremely talented young teams: Denver, Utah, Dallas, Kings, TWolves. This list doesn’t even include the Spurs who still have the best coach in basketball. It also doesn’t have Portland who made the Western conference finals last year. Then you can’t forget about the Pelicans and Zion. Basically the only teams in the West who aren’t must see are the Grizzlies, Thunder, and Suns. I don’t think the NBA has ever been in a better position than they are right now.

It’s no secret that I haven’t exactly been a fan of the Warriors. I’m just never a fan of dynasties. But my goodness I’m not sure I can take the Warriors slander anymore. There are people out there that aren’t even picking them to make the playoffs. Are you kidding me? The Warriors still have a top 5 player in the league, the best coach in the league not named Gregg Poppovich, they signed an All Star in Deangelo Russell, Draymond Green is still there, and when Klay comes back they gain another All Star. To act like this team is just going to go from dynasty to mediocre in 1 year is just absurd. The Warriors should still be listed as one of the favorites to win the finals once Klay comes back and they’ll be more than good enough to tread water until he gets back.

It’s no secret that I haven’t exactly been a fan of the Warriors. I’m just never a fan of dynasties. But my goodness I’m not sure I can take the Warriors slander anymore. There are people out there that aren’t even picking them to make the playoffs. Are you kidding me? The Warriors still have a top 5 player in the league, the best coach in the league not named Gregg Poppovich, they signed an All Star in Deangelo Russell, Draymond Green is still there, and when Klay comes back they gain another All Star. To act like this team is just going to go from dynasty to mediocre in 1 year is just absurd. The Warriors should still be listed as one of the favorites to win the finals once Klay comes back and they’ll be more than good enough to tread water until he gets back.

The 2015 champion Warriors started Steph, Klay, Draymond, Bogut and Harrison Barnes with Iguodala off the bench. When Klay gets back, you could certainly argue this year's team has just as much talent.

The 2015 champion Warriors started Steph, Klay, Draymond, Bogut and Harrison Barnes with Iguodala off the bench. When Klay gets back, you could certainly argue this year's team has just as much talent.

Losing Iggy is a really big deal. Someone has to limit LeBron to 30/11/7 to lighten Klay’s load in the Playoffs... Not saying that guy isn’t on their roster, and truthfully, Draymond seems like a capable candidate, just that that guy hasn’t made his impression yet.

Losing Iggy is a really big deal. Someone has to limit LeBron to 30/11/7 to lighten Klay’s load in the Playoffs... Not saying that guy isn’t on their roster, and truthfully, Draymond seems like a capable candidate, just that that guy hasn’t made his impression yet.

Lebron also isn't 2015 Lebron anymore either though.

Agreed! The Warriors are a team who may end up being a lower seed because of Klay missing a lot of the season. However, they will make the playoffs. Which could set up one of the top seeds next year with a possible one and done playoffs. Imagine Lakers being a 1 or 2 seed and having to face the Warriors in the first round. I wouldn't want to be the Lakers in that scenario. A top team like the Warriors who all of a sudden wouldn't have any pressure on them is very dangerous.