6 teams to receive notice of allegations!

Jumper_Dad

Hopefully all of the schools tell the NCAA to kick rocks and make it as difficult as possible.

This times 1000.

UNC paved the way for dealing with the NCAA and anyone who doesn’t follow that blueprint is an absolute fool.

Honestly, after the way UL was treated last time for being honest, I’d find someone else to root for if they cooperated with another investigation.

Bowen was never "officially" on the team, and never played.

Where did you hear this?

What was the recruit that the UL assistant was terminated over and Pitino eventually got fired over. Understood he enrolled on scholly but was held out and later transferred to SC and subsequentally withdrew and playing Euro.

What was the recruit that the UL assistant was terminated over and Pitino eventually got fired over. Understood he enrolled on scholly but was held out and later transferred to SC and subsequentally withdrew and playing Euro.

Bowen. As Getslow said, if this first round is about eligibility, that doesn’t apply to Louisville/Bowen because he never stepped foot on the court and isn’t enrolled.

Bowen. As Getslow said, if this first round is about eligibility, that doesn’t apply to Louisville/Bowen because he never stepped foot on the court and isn’t enrolled.

I listened to Gary Parrish and Matt Norelander's Eye on College Basketball and neither of them brought up that they thought the first 6 were all eligibility issues.

I listened to Gary Parrish and Matt Norelander's Eye on College Basketball and neither of them brought up that they thought the first 6 were all eligibility issues.

It was the NCAA VP of Regulatory Affairs. Told CBS yesterday that the six schools were dealing with eligibility issues. If that's the case, it's not Louisville this time. If that's not true, then Louisville could be among them.

I definitely wouldn't put it past the NCAA to not know what they were talking about with regard to their own investigations.