Reds at Phillies (6/7 thru 6/9)

Conversely, Votto hitting over .400 over last 14 games.

Who cares!!!! You post this like it is a major big deal. Yes, he is hitting the ball better, Yes, they are mostly singles, Yes, we lose seven out of ten, Yes, he hit a Solo Home Run every two weeks, Yes, he has more socks than RBI'S, Yes, he will finish in top 40 in Avg and on base percentage, Yes, you guys will gush over him and totally ignore HR and RBI'S and No that 10 other starters in MLB will that his season. He is a line drive singles hitter.

I won’t jump on the anti-Votto talk, but just saw this stat.

Jay Bruce- 11 RBI in 5 games for the Phillies.

Votto- 12 RBI in 56 games for the Reds.

Yikes.

This is an awesome stat that every Votto fan should read several times over.

I'm ready for the ball whenever called upon. If you want to save me for the weekend since I'll be working all the games, that is fine by me. The arm feels good.

I am sure you have shared this before but where do you normally work in the stadium?

I am sure you have shared this before but where do you normally work in the stadium?

We don't usually know our assignment until we get to the stadium these days. If I sold the most of a non-alcoholic product the game before, I get to pick which commissary that I want to work out of for the next game.

Currently we only have two commissaries, one upstairs on the first base line and one down stairs in the left field corner. So far this year, I haven't had to work a game upstairs yet. Hard to say where I'll be downstairs, I try to be strategic on whether I work the first base line or third, depends on where other vendors are.

Sorry for the long answer to a simple question haha!

We don't usually know our assignment until we get to the stadium these days. If I sold the most of a non-alcoholic product the game before, I get to pick which commissary that I want to work out of for the next game.

Currently we only have two commissaries, one upstairs on the first base line and one down stairs in the left field corner. So far this year, I haven't had to work a game upstairs yet. Hard to say where I'll be downstairs, I try to be strategic on whether I work the first base line or third, depends on where other vendors are.

Sorry for the long answer to a simple question haha!

I asked some other vendors about you trying to track you down for the Reds/Nationals game on Friday May 31st, but I had no luck getting to you.

I asked some other vendors about you trying to track you down for the Reds/Nationals game on Friday May 31st, but I had no luck getting to you.

I appreciate it. Would have been nice to meet you. Now with the one commissary downstairs, its so hard to guess where any of us might be through any given game.