Jump to content

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has returned on PS4, Xbox One, Out October 25th 2019


 Share

Recommended Posts

The game is built from the ground up and is called Call of Duty:Modern Warfare.

The game will revive the single player Campaign. I didn't purchase Black Ops 4 because there was no single player campaign. I like multiplayer but I like single player more. Also you play new content 1st on ps4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black Ops 4 is the first COD I've purchased in a while. I have it for PS4 and Xbox One. On PS4 I feel it's easier to kill people but on Xbox One it's a smoother gameplay over all.

 

Hoping the new game has the battle royals gameplay. I would say that's 99% of what folks are playing now with the other 1% being the standard deathmatch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Open beta multiplayer Sept. 14-16th but only on PlayStation 4. Playstation early access was the 12th and 13th for those that pre-ordered for PS4.

The second open beta will start on Sept. 19-20 for people who pre-ordered on Xbox One,PC. There will be a crossplay beta for all platforms that will run Sept. 21-23.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
Anybody been playing more recently with the quarantine? Me and my buddies have been logging quite a few hours in Warzone the past few weeks.

 

Same.

A group of my friends played it constantly and I finally gave in and got it just to hang out and have interaction lol. My first ever COD purchase. I'm terrible but putting in a lot of time with them so slowly getting better lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody been playing more recently with the quarantine? Me and my buddies have been logging quite a few hours in Warzone the past few weeks.

 

I think the Quarantine has actually had an adverse impact on my group playing Modern Warfare. We got the game when it initially came out, played it for months complaining about the lack of a Battle Royale mode. It finally comes out the week that all of the quarantine stuff happens and we played for a little. Now out of our group of 4-5 that plays only 2-3 of us actually enjoy the Warzone which is annoying because I'm one of those that likes it.

 

In the past 10 days I haven't played Warzone once. We've managed to get 4 wins on trios and 1 win on quads. I don't think I've played since our win on quads. I do enjoy the game though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.