Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has returned on PS4, Xbox One, Out October 25th 2019

I think the Quarantine has actually had an adverse impact on my group playing Modern Warfare. We got the game when it initially came out, played it for months complaining about the lack of a Battle Royale mode. It finally comes out the week that all of the quarantine stuff happens and we played for a little. Now out of our group of 4-5 that plays only 2-3 of us actually enjoy the Warzone which is annoying because I'm one of those that likes it.

In the past 10 days I haven't played Warzone once. We've managed to get 4 wins on trios and 1 win on quads. I don't think I've played since our win on quads. I do enjoy the game though.

This is the first game I've tried a Battle Royale mode. I hated it at first, and now I'm pretty much addicted. I've got a group of 4-6 guys that we play with. We've gotten one win in trios and two in quads in the past couple weeks, it's been fun. Looking forward to logging some hours this weekend.

Same.

A group of my friends played it constantly and I finally gave in and got it just to hang out and have interaction lol. My first ever COD purchase. I'm terrible but putting in a lot of time with them so slowly getting better lol.

I feel like that every single time I go a stretch without playing. I mean, I'm average at best on a good day, but when I take some time off it's so much worse. :lol2:

Play as many of the multiplayer games as you can, that's how I always "get up to speed" on a new game. Jumping right into Warzone probably isn't any fun.

This is the first game I've tried a Battle Royale mode. I hated it at first, and now I'm pretty much addicted. I've got a group of 4-6 guys that we play with. We've gotten one win in trios and two in quads in the past couple weeks, it's been fun. Looking forward to logging some hours this weekend.

Yup, we started with PUBG a couple of years ago, then COD Black Ops and now Modern Warfare. It takes some serious adjustment time to get used to. I prefer the Battle Royale style over regular team death match multiplayer style now.

Yup, we started with PUBG a couple of years ago, then COD Black Ops and now Modern Warfare. It takes some serious adjustment time to get used to. I prefer the Battle Royale style over regular team death match multiplayer style now.

I have definitely been playing more BR than traditional multiplayer lately. Really the only time I play multiplayer is if none of the squad is online.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...