Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has returned on PS4, Xbox One, Out October 25th 2019

Featured Replies

I think the Quarantine has actually had an adverse impact on my group playing Modern Warfare. We got the game when it initially came out, played it for months complaining about the lack of a Battle Royale mode. It finally comes out the week that all of the quarantine stuff happens and we played for a little. Now out of our group of 4-5 that plays only 2-3 of us actually enjoy the Warzone which is annoying because I'm one of those that likes it.

 

In the past 10 days I haven't played Warzone once. We've managed to get 4 wins on trios and 1 win on quads. I don't think I've played since our win on quads. I do enjoy the game though.

 

This is the first game I've tried a Battle Royale mode. I hated it at first, and now I'm pretty much addicted. I've got a group of 4-6 guys that we play with. We've gotten one win in trios and two in quads in the past couple weeks, it's been fun. Looking forward to logging some hours this weekend.

Same.

A group of my friends played it constantly and I finally gave in and got it just to hang out and have interaction lol. My first ever COD purchase. I'm terrible but putting in a lot of time with them so slowly getting better lol.

 

I feel like that every single time I go a stretch without playing. I mean, I'm average at best on a good day, but when I take some time off it's so much worse. :lol2:

 

Play as many of the multiplayer games as you can, that's how I always "get up to speed" on a new game. Jumping right into Warzone probably isn't any fun.

It's way more Call of Duty than Black Out was. If you've ever played COD in the past you can pick this one up pretty easily. Warzone as a game mode is great, I'm up to about 20 wins.

This is the first game I've tried a Battle Royale mode. I hated it at first, and now I'm pretty much addicted. I've got a group of 4-6 guys that we play with. We've gotten one win in trios and two in quads in the past couple weeks, it's been fun. Looking forward to logging some hours this weekend.

 

Yup, we started with PUBG a couple of years ago, then COD Black Ops and now Modern Warfare. It takes some serious adjustment time to get used to. I prefer the Battle Royale style over regular team death match multiplayer style now.

It's way more Call of Duty than Black Out was. If you've ever played COD in the past you can pick this one up pretty easily. Warzone as a game mode is great, I'm up to about 20 wins.

 

Yet, I'm not getting any invites.

Yup, we started with PUBG a couple of years ago, then COD Black Ops and now Modern Warfare. It takes some serious adjustment time to get used to. I prefer the Battle Royale style over regular team death match multiplayer style now.

 

I have definitely been playing more BR than traditional multiplayer lately. Really the only time I play multiplayer is if none of the squad is online.

Anybody still playing Warzone? I typically play solos because it’s difficult to get the gang together with work/kids/life, but I can not stand buy back solos. 
 

I’ll get my activision ID later tonight for anyone looking to squad up. 

Yep, I'm still playing. I hate solos in general, just too slow and too many campers. 

I'll share my Activision ID when I get home as well. 

DeuceLeader#2894983

Im on Playstation- Mattchudaman.

Anyone still playing? New map is supposed to drop next week.

 I'm at 95  wins and K/D is sitting at 1.44.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.