Open Job: St. Henry

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the coach from Calvary had stepped down but also mentioned something that he was not done and had more news coming soon. Could this be it?

No. He is actually, coincidentally, Steve Brown’s jv coach at Scott.

Is Kevin Bundy looking for a different job? This is the second or third time his name has been brought up on various open coaching position threads.��

Bundy himself is somewhat mystified that his name has surfaced as a candidate for several openings.

He is fully entrenched as Athletic Director and Girls Head Coach at Brossart, where he is coaching an emerging group. He himself wonders why his name is surfacing at one school (NCC) on the boys side where he has no connections or ambitions, and a school that would be a somewhat lateral move, where again, other than being located in Erlanger, has no ties nor ambitions.

What about Marcus Harris? He had been on a journey coaching in NKY. With Holy Cross when they won state then NDA then was asst at St Henry last year. Never heard anyone say a bad thing about him and players seem to like him.

What about Marcus Harris? He had been on a journey coaching in NKY. With Holy Cross when they won state then NDA then was asst at St Henry last year. Never heard anyone say a bad thing about him and players seem to like him.

Marcus will also be joining Coach Brown at Scott.

Interesting. Did he get demoted from Brown? Saw the Calvary coach is the JV / varsity asst? I thought he had interest in being head coach and with his history in the diocese thought St Henry might be perfect spot for him to start his career as a head coach.

Interesting. Did he get demoted from Brown? Saw the Calvary coach is the JV / varsity asst? I thought he had interest in being head coach and with his history in the diocese thought St Henry might be perfect spot for him to start his career as a head coach.

Marcus was the top varsity assistant last year at St Henry. I would imagine he keeps that same role at Scott. Then it will be Speicher as JV head coach.

If I had to guess, I would guess that Todd Smart ends up with this job.