Open Job: St. Henry

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Coach Brown?

I haven't heard it officially announced, but I've thought he would be a good fit in Taylor Mill. With this job becoming open the same day as an expected announcement at Scott... I could be wrong... I'm just putting two and two together.

I haven't heard it officially announced, but I've thought he would be a good fit in Taylor Mill. With this job becoming open the same day as an expected announcement at Scott... I could be wrong... I'm just putting two and two together.

Its official per Scott High Athletics Twitter account.

I don't know them... but sounds like those names might be parents?

Todd Smart has been on staff there for a while, Scott Millay has also been on staff and around the program for many years. Both bleed for the Cru and know the women's game.

Sean McElheney played overseas, has coached at the youth level successfully, and coached many of the girls who will be in the Cru program over the next many years.

I know Maureen Kaiser and Mr. Otte are well versed on all 3 of them, not that I'm suggesting that will ultimately mean anything.

Todd Smart has been on staff there for a while, Scott Millay has also been on staff and around the program for many years. Both bleed for the Cru and know the women's game.

Sean McElheney played overseas, has coached at the youth level successfully, and coached many of the girls who will be in the Cru program over the next many years.

I know Maureen Kaiser and Mr. Otte are well versed on all 3 of them, not that I'm suggesting that will ultimately mean anything.

So I suppose you would suggest this is an inside hire?

So I suppose you would suggest this is an inside hire?

I'm not suggesting anything. I asked if those 3 were going to be involved because I know zero about how SHDHS is going to hire this. You then asked if they were parents so I explained to you who they were. I'm not trying to suggest anything.

I'm not suggesting anything. I asked if those 3 were going to be involved because I know zero about how SHDHS is going to hire this. You then asked if they were parents so I explained to you who they were. I'm not trying to suggest anything.

Ah I understand. Thanks for the clarification. There seems like there have been more coaching changes this year than in a while.

• 2 weeks later...