Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: St. Henry

Featured Replies

Saw via St. Henry Facebook page.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the outlook for St Henry moving forward? With the exception of Dixie at the top, it seems like this District will be wide open for quite a while. Thoughts?

What happened to Coach Brown?

 

I haven't heard it officially announced, but I've thought he would be a good fit in Taylor Mill. With this job becoming open the same day as an expected announcement at Scott... I could be wrong... I'm just putting two and two together.

I haven't heard it officially announced, but I've thought he would be a good fit in Taylor Mill. With this job becoming open the same day as an expected announcement at Scott... I could be wrong... I'm just putting two and two together.

 

Its official per Scott High Athletics Twitter account.

Anyone the frontrunner here?

 

Does Todd Smart have a shot at this? What about Scott Millay? Sean McElheney?

Does Todd Smart have a shot at this? What about Scott Millay? Sean McElheney?

 

I don't know them... but sounds like those names might be parents?

I don't know them... but sounds like those names might be parents?

 

Todd Smart has been on staff there for a while, Scott Millay has also been on staff and around the program for many years. Both bleed for the Cru and know the women's game.

 

Sean McElheney played overseas, has coached at the youth level successfully, and coached many of the girls who will be in the Cru program over the next many years.

 

I know Maureen Kaiser and Mr. Otte are well versed on all 3 of them, not that I'm suggesting that will ultimately mean anything.

Todd Smart has been on staff there for a while, Scott Millay has also been on staff and around the program for many years. Both bleed for the Cru and know the women's game.

 

Sean McElheney played overseas, has coached at the youth level successfully, and coached many of the girls who will be in the Cru program over the next many years.

 

I know Maureen Kaiser and Mr. Otte are well versed on all 3 of them, not that I'm suggesting that will ultimately mean anything.

 

So I suppose you would suggest this is an inside hire?

So I suppose you would suggest this is an inside hire?

 

I'm not suggesting anything. I asked if those 3 were going to be involved because I know zero about how SHDHS is going to hire this. You then asked if they were parents so I explained to you who they were. I'm not trying to suggest anything.

I'm not suggesting anything. I asked if those 3 were going to be involved because I know zero about how SHDHS is going to hire this. You then asked if they were parents so I explained to you who they were. I'm not trying to suggest anything.

 

Ah I understand. Thanks for the clarification. There seems like there have been more coaching changes this year than in a while.

Any news on this one?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.