Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP QOTD: What fictional character's death gave you the most satisfaction?

Featured Replies

Commodus for sure...Not a death, but when Rocky knocked out Ivan Drago in Rocky IV, I was pretty excited.

Without giving it a lot of thought, Voldemort. Probably because I watched most of the movie marathon over the weekend.

 

I was thinking Bellatrix Lestrange with Voldemort a close second.

Hans Gruber - Die Hard

 

His death scene falling backwards off the building in slow motion is one of my all-time favorites.

Whether it's from a movie, TV show, book, comic book, etc. we all have those fictional characters that we want to see get theirs in the end. So which fictional character's death gave you the most satisfaction.

 

Easy one for me. Colonel William Tavington from The Patriot.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68488[/ATTACH]

 

There really is no point in this thread existing when you name the best answer in the Opening Post.

 

Easily him for me.

Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting - "Gangs Of New York"

Eli Sunday - "There Will Be Blood"

 

Both great movies. Love Daniel Day Lewis.

I’m gonna cheat here because Bellatrix, Scar, and Tavington were already mentioned.

 

While he didn’t actually die over the course of the story, knowing that Beauty Smith from White Fang is eventually going to die is satisfying.

 

That he didn’t die when White Fang attacked him was one of the most disappointing aspects of anything I’ve read recently, so I have to imagine his inevitable death will be extremely satisfying.

He crossed my mind as well...

The same Actor had a mean role in Deliverance as well.

The ones I thought of were already mentioned. But in the spirit of adding to the thread I'll throw out the soldier in Saving Private Ryan who was captured and then let go. I got satisfaction after Upham put a bullet in him.

Hans Gruber - Die Hard

 

His death scene falling backwards off the building in slow motion is one of my all-time favorites.

 

I had to find a picture of good old Hans meeting his maker!

 

C0fQyRgXEAA1IVX.jpg

Two from Sons of Anarchy come to mind.....Clay and Gemma.

 

Stahl?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.