Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Conner

Featured Replies

Aaron Stamm resigned at Conner today.

Aaron Stamm resigned at Conner today.

 

Wow. Heck of a job he did with the Lady Cougars. I've heard nothing but great things about him as a guy and as a coach.

Shocker, choosing Ludlow over Conner, especially with Conner program being one of the top programs in the state, let alone N. Ky.

How many region championships did Conner win under Stamm?

 

I don't know. Tell us.

 

Go ahead and tell us his record as Conner coach too while you're at it.

I don't know. Tell us.

 

Go ahead and tell us his record as Conner coach too while you're at it.

 

Glad to see someone take a serious question and try and make an issue out of it.

Glad to see someone take a serious question and try and make an issue out of it.

 

I don't know the answers and can't look it up right now - to either question. Sorry for misinterpreting.

Has anybody heard anything? Seems awfully quiet for a job of this magnitude.

I don't have specific info, but between Connor & Scott, I would think that announcements would have to be coming soon. Summer camps are just a couple weeks away.

Any news on this one? Is it just me or does it seem like schools in Boone county seem to take forever with these hires?

No idea if this is true but the name im hearing is Michelle Gambrel.

No idea if this is true but the name im hearing is Michelle Gambrel.

 

JV Coach from last year?

@Coach34- that’s I correct-

 

I would think one way or other there should be an announcement coming soon.

91 grad of Conner Michelle Gambrel is the new Conner women’s coach. Announced on Twitter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.