Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs. Giants (5/3 - 5/6)

Featured Replies

Since no one has already started the thread, I figured I'll make a spot start and get this one underway.

 

Reds return home for brief 4-game homestand against the Giants this weekend (mother nature permitting)

 

Friday 7:10pm

Saturday 7:10pm

Sunday 4:35pm

Monday 12:35pm

 

Tonight, Sonny Gray (0-4) 3.64 ERA takes on Tyler Beede (making his major league debut)

 

I've got some good vibes about this series, and think we can take 3 of 4 from San Fran.

  • Replies 218
  • Views 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Will be interesting to see, when the lineups come out, if Senzel is starting.

 

He almost has to, doesn't he?

Will be interesting to see, when the lineups come out, if Senzel is starting.

 

He almost has to, doesn't he?

 

First we have to hear he is officially called up. I think it is rumors and nothing official yet, right?

 

But, assuming he is called up, I could see it going either way as far as starting tonight. They could say take a day to get settled in. They could say go get 'em.

  • Author
First we have to hear he is officially called up. I think it is rumors and nothing official yet, right?

 

But, assuming he is called up, I could see it going either way as far as starting tonight. They could say take a day to get settled in. They could say go get 'em.

 

For what it's worth, it does not look like he played in the Bats' game last night. Don't know if he was still with the team or not.

First we have to hear he is officially called up. I think it is rumors and nothing official yet, right?

 

But, assuming he is called up, I could see it going either way as far as starting tonight. They could say take a day to get settled in. They could say go get 'em.

 

 

 

I may just stroke out if Bell subscribes to Dusty's old line of thinking.

I will say if the Reds have let people speculate all week without shooting down the rumors and don't call him up, they may lose even more fans for the year. You're down to your diehards on a regular basis now, don't tick them off!

 

Same can be said if he's up, but Schebler is back in the lineup.

Cincinnati Reds

‏

Verified account

@Reds

Following Following @Reds

More

The #Reds have selected the contract of CF Nick Senzel from the Triple-A @LouisvilleBats, optioned to Louisville RHP Matt Bowman and transferred to the 60-day IL 2B Scooter Gennett.

 

... and now it's official!

Cincinnati Reds

‏

Verified account

@Reds

Following Following @Reds

More

The #Reds have selected the contract of CF Nick Senzel from the Triple-A @LouisvilleBats, optioned to Louisville RHP Matt Bowman and transferred to the 60-day IL 2B Scooter Gennett.

 

... and now it's official!

 

One minute faster than me.

Tonight's lineup:

 

Mark Sheldon

‏

Verified account

 

@m_sheldon

4m4 minutes ago

More

Early posting of the #reds lineup vs. SF, with Senzel in the 2nd spot.

 

Votto 3

Senzel 8

Winker 7

Puig 9

Dietrich 4

Iglesias 6

Farmer 5

Gray 1

Barnhart 2

Cincinnati Reds

‏

Verified account

@Reds

Following Following @Reds

More

The #Reds have selected the contract of CF Nick Senzel from the Triple-A @LouisvilleBats, optioned to Louisville RHP Matt Bowman and transferred to the 60-day IL 2B Scooter Gennett.

 

... and now it's official!

 

 

That's an awfully crowded outfield. You have to think the Reds have to move one of them with Kemp due to come of the DL soon.

That's an awfully crowded outfield. You have to think the Reds have to move one of them with Kemp due to come of the DL soon.

 

Was just thinking the same. It's a shame Kemp and Schebler haven't done more to bring anything in trade. You'd have to think with Schebler still having one option left that he goes to AAA for a bit.

Mother Nature...please help me.

 

I've been keeping an eye on it today. Looks like you should be in the clear on the rain the rest of the night, low 70's for a temp.

Never a doubt that Senzel would be in the lineup. You don’t bring a guy of his stature up and not stick him in the lineup every day.

I've been keeping an eye on it today. Looks like you should be in the clear on the rain the rest of the night, low 70's for a temp.

 

I sure hope your right. I stayed true to my commitment to my Reds boss instead of bailing for the Justin Moore concert at NKU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.