Cov Cath 20 Wins Streak in Jeopardy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH gets a good win over Dixie. Boone County game cancelled. Still, sitting at 16 wins it will be a collapse if they don't get to 20. Tough schedule and they will earn it, but as long as the weather allows them to get their remaining games in, they are looking solid now to extend the 20 win streak.

CCH up to 18 wins with 4 regular season games left. Looking safe now to keep the streak. One of their wins this week was 26-19 over Brossart. Wacky score.

Would love to hear more about this game. Perhaps this was misplaced from football thread?

CCH up to 18 wins with 4 regular season games left. Looking safe now to keep the streak. One of their wins this week was 26-19 over Brossart. Wacky score.

Campbell Co, NCC, SK and Ryle left. Campbell Co. is an away game and the other 3 are at home.

The streak officially continues.

Congrats to the Colonels on getting it done.

The nice thing in my mind about this - if it is true that there is disgruntlement and defection, those 20 wins are a big up yours to the players that bailed out. I hope they enjoyed their spring of leisure. The Colonels and Coach K were fine without you.

Congrats to the Colonels on getting it done.

The nice thing in my mind about this - if it is true that there is disgruntlement and defection, those 20 wins are a big up yours to the players that bailed out. I hope they enjoyed their spring of leisure. The Colonels and Coach K were fine without you.

Congrats to CCH on the 20 wins!

However, I would not saying any CCH players, coaches, or fans, are "JUST FINE" with losing the District Championship to Beechwood.

Beechwood owned CCH in both basketball and baseball District Tourneys this year. That has never happened!

If Coach Krumps is "Just Fine" with the season thus far, considering the superior talent CCH has walking the halls, then there truly is a bigger problem. Losing districts should never be acceptable to them!