Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (No Spoilers)

I don’t know whether to classify this as a spoiler, but I’ll label it as such.

SPOILER: At the end of the trailer, it was confirmed that it is indeed Palpatines evil laugh. How he plays a role in all this will be very interesting.

I don’t know whether to classify this as a spoiler, but I’ll label it as such.

SPOILER: At the end of the trailer, it was confirmed that it is indeed Palpatines evil laugh. How he plays a role in all this will be very interesting.

I thought the same thing when I watched.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I remember the first time I heard about Star Wars. I was 23 and saw it on the cover of TIME magazine in 1977 with a title that read “Here Comes Star Wars.” If I’m not mistaken the cover pic was of one of the fighter space craft. As soon as it was in theaters I rushed out to see it. I was blown away by it. Went back and watched it another time later that month.

Who would have imagined that 42 years later the final episode will be finishing the story. It’s been an amazing journey.

I remember the first time I heard about Star Wars. I was 23 and saw it on the cover of TIME magazine in 1977 with a title that read “Here Comes Star Wars.” If I’m not mistaken the cover pic was of one of the fighter space craft. As soon as it was in theaters I rushed out to see it. I was blown away by it. Went back and watched it another time later that month.

Who would have imagined that 42 years later the final episode will be finishing the story. It’s been an amazing journey.

I also remember their was a big debate back then between which movie going to be the biggest success, between Star Wars and Close Encounters. It seemed like if you liked one back then you had to hate the other. Seems like Richard Dreyfus made some derogatory comments about SW during all of that also.

I also remember their was a big debate back then between which movie going to be the biggest success, between Star Wars and Close Encounters. It seemed like if you liked one back then you had to hate the other. Seems like Richard Dreyfus made some derogatory comments about SW during all of that also.

Jumper, along with Papa, you and I must be the older generation of BGP, lol. There were some great movies during that time.