Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 84 Tennessee 64 (SEC Tournament Final)

Featured Replies

Final. Auburn played well and Tennessee looked satisfied after yesterdays come from behind win.

I don't think anybody in the country would have beaten Auburn today.

Yep yesterday was Tennessee’s championship game. Auburn shot great but really their percentage was about average, they just shot a lot of threes. But their defensive intensity set the pace.

 

The SEC finals never seem to have an impact on NCAA seeding. Wondering if this will keep Tennessee from being a one seed. Still think they should be ranked above Gonzaga but if Michigan State wins (even though that game is even later than the SEC final) I think the Spartans will get the last one seed.

It will be interesting to see how the NCAA handles Tennessee. In the past with UK winning the SEC Tourney the NCAA has said that with a Sunday win UK's seeding had already been decided. SO, with a UT loss today it shouldn't affect their seeding but I bet it does.

Tennessee must have thought yesterday’s win was the championship. They forgot about Auburn.

Auburn looked really good today. I don’t think that Tennessee gets a #1 seed now.

In the past winning the SEC championship has done nothing to approve seeding. Yet I bet the committee uses the result to put down a team. Tennesee will be the two in the south now most likely.

Yep yesterday was Tennessee’s championship game. Auburn shot great but really their percentage was about average, they just shot a lot of threes. But their defensive intensity set the pace.

 

The SEC finals never seem to have an impact on NCAA seeding. Wondering if this will keep Tennessee from being a one seed. Still think they should be ranked above Gonzaga but if Michigan State wins (even though that game is even later than the SEC final) I think the Spartans will get the last one seed.

 

I agree on Michigan St. I think there is a very good chance they get to the 1 seed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.