Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 65 Florida 62

Featured Replies

Final from Bridgestone Arena.

 

Auburn advances to the championship game of the SEC Tournament. Florida is likely NIT bound.

 

Florida got robbed on that last play. If that wasn't a foul I don't know what was.

Completely swallowed the whistles at the end...that was horrible.

Worst non call I've ever seen in my life. The officials should be fired.

Agree with all above. Auburn was purposely trying to foul and the officials still did not blow the whistle.

Final from Bridgestone Arena.

 

Auburn advances to the championship game of the SEC Tournament. Florida is likely NIT bound.

 

Florida got robbed on that last play. If that wasn't a foul I don't know what was.

 

Florida most said locked up a spot in the big dance with their win against LSU yesterday.

  • Author
Florida most said locked up a spot in the big dance with their win against LSU yesterday.

 

19-15 record. I think they need to fire Mike White.

19-15 record. I think they need to fire Mike White.

 

What's your point on the record? Once again most experts said they basically locked a spot with their win against LSU last night.

  • Author
What's your point on the record? Once again most experts said they basically locked a spot with their win against LSU last night.

 

I don't see it. If they do make it, They'll probably be somewhere around a 13-15 seed.

With Auburn’s win, they’re going for just their second SEC tourney title. Either they’ll get their first since 1985 or Tennessee gets their first since 1979.

Worst non call I've ever seen in my life. The officials should be fired.

 

Bad call. Not nearly the worst I've ever seen. Hyperbole runs rampant yet again on BGP.

I don't see it. If they do make it, They'll probably be somewhere around a 13-15 seed.

 

 

And you know so much more than the guys that make their living at this. Florida isn't even in the last 4 in.

I don't see it. If they do make it, They'll probably be somewhere around a 13-15 seed.

 

13 seed at highest. You rarely see any P6 schools higher than a 13 or even a 12.

And you know so much more than the guys that make their living at this. Florida isn't even in the last 4 in.

 

Apparantly the people that make a living at this were wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.