Kentucky 70 Arkansas 66

16thBBall Fan

Thanks to @LRCW for this post below at 10:06 that is when the Cats after that started to turn it around probably would not have won with out this post. lol:thumb:

"This one’s over. Cats are done. I blame every UK fan that posted about Duke losing on Facebook."

I like his reverse psychology post during the regular season and conference tournaments lol. However, he may need to not do them during the NCAA tournament, because hasnt worked out well during the NCAA tournament. As no titles or even final fours, since he started doing this a few years back. Have to figure out something new that works for the NCAA tournament lol.

This team feels like something special. Barring injury, I think they have a great shot at winning it all. A healthy Duke is still the best team I think, but they seem to be a little snakebit this year. I can see Duke getting put out of the tournament with a very cold shooting night.

The one thing that worries me is Herro saying that he thinks it was his Achilles that he strained. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like any time I hear about a player having a strained achilles or even just a sore one. Shortly after that they end up tearing it. So I hope that doesn't happen with him.

The Tyler Herro tonight is the reason why players on UK at the beginning of the year voted him as the guy they would like to take the last shot of a game if they couldn't vote for themselves. Then even last week Washington said it too. These guys see it every day in practice, and today he finally had that true consistent shooting day. He is going to miss it sometimes like against Bama, but that's the type of player you want at the end of games. He isnt going to be afraid of the moment.

True...minidoomer2 tore his Achilles two weeks ago playing basketball, and he was saying that before the game he warmed up more than he usually does because it felt tight which was probably due to a previous strain of some sort.

Thanks to @LRCW for this post below at 10:06 that is when the Cats after that started to turn it around probably would not have won with out this post. lol:thumb:

"This one’s over. Cats are done. I blame every UK fan that posted about Duke losing on Facebook."

Thanks. I’m pretty good at halftime adjustments.

It sure felt like Hagans had more than 3 turnovers. That was the worst game Hagans has played in a month or more. He tried to force things too many times.

He had had more bad games than good over the last few weeks. He didnt play great, but I still thought he was better in this one, than a few of the games he has had over the last couple weeks.

He had had more bad games than good over the last few weeks. He didnt play great, but I still thought he was better in this one, than a few of the games he has had over the last couple weeks.

I agree. He over penetrated several times but wasn't one of his worst games, wasn't one of his best.