Central 47 Southwestern 40

LRCW

Oxnard, was right "speed kills" and Central had plenty of it. This was one of the greatest high school football games I've had the pleasure of watching. Southwestern came up a little short on the score board but not on the field of play. Congrats to Louisville Central and wish you well. This game went to the wire folks with 1 second on the clock Southwestern was on the 10 yard line or close to there and was just that far from a TD. Pass was deflected and intercepted in the endzone. Everyone was standing for the last 5 mins on the game clock. You just had to be there!!! Great game and a great season to the Southwestern TEAM. One you'll be telling you kids about someday when you talking football. Have a safe night everyone!!

Congratulations Southwestern Great year, I was really hoping we would have Two regional champs here in town tonight. I have nothing but admiration for what you guys have done and how you do it. Let me be the first to invite you over to the Briar Patch next week. :thumb:

I could had kick myself for leaving early,but when Central score that last TD to go up 47-34, with about 6 min. to go, I headed to the house,thinking that the game was over. Then I got home and find out what took place there in the last 5 min.looks like I miss the best part of the game:irked: It was a great game, just wish that SW could had made a stop or two. Great season SW and you guys beat us twice, so that should make it extra special for you. Good luck next season as you move up to 5A. Again congratulations on a fine season.:thumb: