Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC wild cards....who gets them

Who gets the 2nd AFC wild card spot 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the 2nd AFC wild card spot

    • Jets
      11%
      7
    • Jacksonville
      21%
      13
    • Kansas City
      13%
      8
    • Bengals
      37%
      23
    • Some other team
      16%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Chargers/Broncos will most likely claim that 5th seed and the first wild card spot.

 

But the Bengals stand one game behind in the 2nd wild card spot. (I am for the most part an optimist.:D )

 

So, who stands the best chance to grab that 2nd wild card spot with 7 games left. I am thinking 10 wins and you have the spot. Very easily 9 wins may grab it.

 

Jets stand at 5-4 and have the remaining games:

Bears, Houston, Packers, Bills, Vikings, Dolphins and Raiders

 

Jacksonville stands at 5-4 and have the remaining games:

Giants, Bills, Dolphins, Colts, Titans, Patriots, and Chiefs

 

Kansas City stands at 5-4 and have the remaining games:

Raiders, Broncos, Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Raiders, and Jaguars

 

Cincy stands one game back and has the remaining games:

Saints, Browns, Ravens, Raiders, Colts, Broncos and Steelers

 

It seems the Jets have the best schedule to get to 10 wins, but they are the Jets. That last game could be Jville's chance to get to 10 wins. Kansas City will have a hard time getting to 10 wins. Bengals chances to get to 10 wins are minimal.

 

So who claims that 2nd wild card spot.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets by far have the easiest schedule remaining out of those teams. As for who gets it. I'm not real sure yet.

1. Place each team name on a small piece of paper.

 

2. Place paper in hat.

 

3. Draw out a name, and vote.

 

I'd guess this plan would be just as accurate as a guess with 7 games left...

  • Author
1. Place each team name on a small piece of paper.

 

2. Place paper in hat.

 

3. Draw out a name, and vote.

 

I'd guess this plan would be just as accurate as a guess with 7 games left...

Doesn't make an entertaining thread, though.:D

I don't see the Bengals making it, but you never know.

 

I would say you could draw the other three out of a hat...I'll take the team with the best D, Jacksonville.

  • Author
I don't see the Bengals making it, but you never know.

 

I would say you could draw the other three out of a hat...I'll take the team with the best D, Jacksonville.

I would too if they hadn't been swept by the Texans this year. Just don't understand that.

I would too if they hadn't been swept by the Texans this year. Just don't understand that.

 

Out 15 wins for the Texans, 6 have came against Jacksonville. For whatever reason, they seem to play well against the Jags...but I agree. It did raise some serious reservations. It was basically a toss-up between Jax and KC for me. I like the way the Jets have played, but I just can't see them actually getting that wild card.

I see it like this:

 

CIN 10-6

JAX 9-7

KC 8-8

NYJ 8-8

I see it like this:

 

CIN 10-6

JAX 9-7

KC 8-8

NYJ 8-8

 

Bengals winning 6 out 7?

 

@ Colts

@ Saints

@ Denver

I think Jets have a better shot at it than the Bengals...

  • Author
I think Jets have a better shot at it than the Bengals...

On paper, yes, but in reality, they are the Jets.:p

On paper, yes, but in reality, they are the Jets.:p

In reality, they will win the East. Pats get the last WC spot... ;)

  • Author
In reality, they will win the East. Pats get the last WC spot... ;)

I will eat your shoe, if that happens.:sssh: ;)

I do not see the Bengals making the playoffs at this point.

I do not see the Bengals making the playoffs at this point.

Ditto...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.