Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 56 Trinity 53

Featured Replies

Final from South Laurel.

  • Author

Sorry----title should read "Trinity 53". Someone please correct. Thank you.

Trinity played them tough. Would like to see this matchup with Johnson and Moreno in lineup.

Wow, that’s hardly the blowout most where predicting. Rocks are still hanging in there, without one of the states best players!!!

Wow, that’s hardly the blowout most where predicting. Rocks are still hanging in there, without one of the states best players!!!

 

Wasn't Scott County also without its all-stater?

Yes, but they where still supposed to spank the Rocks. I believe it was stated, that SC is still on another level, without him!

I didn’t see any predictions of close game. Hindsight is 20/20. Congrats to Shamrocks playing them close.

These teams will most likely see each other again. I'm glad the Rocks kept it close. Long way to go, lots of time to get better.

Yes, but they where still supposed to spank the Rocks. I believe it was stated, that SC is still on another level, without him!

 

A win is a win.

I have seen both play, and very surprised by the margin. Could easily see these two teams, hopefully at full strength, at the state tourney. Two very good teams that have tremendous coaching staffs.

  • Author
I have seen both play, and very surprised by the margin. Could easily see these two teams, hopefully at full strength, at the state tourney. Two very good teams that have tremendous coaching staffs.

If they both make it, I hope they don't play each other in a first round game like last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.