Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic (7-5) at Raceland (11-1)

Featured Replies

I think it will be a close game but NCC has lost to some very good competition. They lost to HC (#2) seed in the regular season by 3 but in that game they had 6 turnovers, they then proceeded to crush the Indians in round #1. Going on the road is tough but I still think the Breds come home with a close victory.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry Won 7-6 in the 1st game of the season. NCC went for 2 instead of o.t and lost.

 

Maybe not a good decision by this coaching staff that is so much better than Raceland's staff. :rolleyes:

Good decision since a non district game means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I believe they went 13-2 last season, still looks good on the back of a jacket surrounded by the outline of our great state.

Good decision since a non district game means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I believe they went 13-2 last season, still looks good on the back of a jacket surrounded by the outline of our great state.
And considering it was very late already, and there was a 4 hour (i think) bus ride ahead, who would have wanted to hang around there?
  • Author

A person cannot go on NCC's record in this one. They have played some VERY good football teams and although their district may have been down a little it is still a very tough district. All NKY teams are good. Records mean absoulutely nothing in the playoffs anyway, it is who shows up and gets it done.

and although their district may have been down a little
There were 3 teams from the district ranked in the Statewide Top 10 all year??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

 

I doubt there are many other disctricts in the state that could say that.

A person cannot go on NCC's record in this one. They have played some VERY good football teams and although their district may have been down a little it is still a very tough district. All NKY teams are good. Records mean absoulutely nothing in the playoffs anyway, it is who shows up and gets it done.

 

All so true oldrambler but it helps when you have been in some tough dog fights w/some bigger, tougher dogs.

I would love to see NCC taking another title. I think this NCC offense is too strong for Racelands defense.

 

NCC-31

Raceland- 17

  • Author

WOW!!! :confused: I guess that Raceland should not even show up on their own field for this one!:scared: I mean with this NCC team they don't have a chance. I think that I will go talk to Coach Vanderhoof and the rest of the staff and admin to see if we should just go ahead and forfiet:eek: :D :D I along with other Raceland posters on this thread have given NCC and NKY nothing but compliments and have read numerous cuts on Raceland and even teams not involved in this game on others post. I honestly don't know who will win and have no prediction so I guess we will just have to show up Friday (Oh if we dare:eek: :rolleyes: ) and play football. I will be on giving congrats to whichever team that wins regardless after the game. NCC fans have a safe trip to and from Raceland Friday and I hope that both teams stay injury free in this one.

Is Parker from LC still on the coaching staff for Raceland?

All so true oldrambler but it helps when you have been in some tough dog fights w/some bigger, tougher dogs.

No problem 3ptshooter, our Ram defense believes that all big dogs should be spayed & neutered::D

Hey Cville, Did you get the picture of that buck from the one you have tied up out back?:jump: :jump: :banana: :banana: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :creepy: :dancingpa

  • Author
Is Parker from LC still on the coaching staff for Raceland?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and hopefully for a long. long. long time! His knowledge of the game and how he relates it to kids is unbelievable.:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.