Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic (7-5) at Raceland (11-1)

Featured Replies

  • Author
No problem 3ptshooter, our Ram defense believes that all big dogs should be spayed & neutered::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 146
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I have said in past threads Northern Ky people think their teams are far superior than anyone. Oldrambler better tell Hoof and the guys just to stay home. NCC is a good team, prone to many turnovers this year, sub par pass coverage, but they have quick players. Guaranteed most people from NKy have not seen this years version of the Rams. They have quite possibly one of the fastest over teams in 1A football. But i guess it doesn't matter cause the northern attitude throws a dark shadow on everyone but them. I hope that both teams play a hard fought game and it comes down to the wire, and we know who I want to win. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight:

There were 3 teams from the district ranked in the Statewide Top 10 all year??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

 

I doubt there are many other disctricts in the state that could say that.

Guess what no one cares 2 of those teams are watching now. So with that said new season new teams get over it. Who cares if they are the defending state champs? That was last year this is still a new year and they can be beat( look at the record).

Best of luck to NCC, but I'm going to be pulling for the Rams in this one.

 

It would be nice to see Raceland, Russell, and Johnson Central all three get to play in the Pizza Box on the same weekend.

 

 

Frances

Guess what no one cares 2 of those teams are watching now. So with that said new season new teams get over it. Who cares if they are the defending state champs? That was last year this is still a new year and they can be beat( look at the record).
I agree. I dont care either, I was just pointing out that someone said the district was down this year, it wasn't.

 

If you look back the NCC posters on here who have been here a while, myself, Agent, Mexitucky have not said a word like some of the other newbies who get on here pounding there chests about how great we are and how great NKY is.

 

I, and we are expecting a very intense game and expect nothing less than a superb effort and a tough game from the Rams.

 

Go Breds!

Hey Cville, Did you get the picture of that buck from the one you have tied up out back?:jump: :jump: :banana: :banana: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :creepy: :dancingpa

This one is house broken!!!:lol: I couldn't keep him outback. Remember, coach pack lives behind me.:lol:

It would be nice to see this big guy in the next few days!!!:thumb:

I agree. I dont care either, I was just pointing out that someone said the district was down this year, it wasn't.

 

If you look back the NCC posters on here who have been here a while, myself, Agent, Mexitucky have not said a word like some of the other newbies who get on here pounding there chests about how great we are and how great NKY is.

 

I, and we are expecting a very intense game and expect nothing less than a superb effort and a tough game from the Rams.

 

Go Breds!

:thumb: Good post!! You should be proud of Northern football. It is a powerhouse year in and year out. That is why we have so much respect for NCC. Of all my visits to NCC games in years past, the people and players involved with their program have shown a lot of class to us Ram visitors. Have a safe trip and I hope we can give you the same first class accommodations you have given us in the past.

:thumb: Good post!! You should be proud of Northern football. It is a powerhouse year in and year out. That is why we have so much respect for NCC. Of all my visits to NCC games in years past, the people and players involved with their program have shown a lot of class to us Ram visitors. Have a safe trip and I hope we can give you the same first class accommodations you have given us in the past.
Thank you!

 

Keep in mind what I said, when the "others" get on here telling you all how bad we'll kill you and everything, those intelligent amongst us will be glad if that happens, as you would be too, I hope, but we know it's not likely!

Thank you!

 

Keep in mind what I said, when the "others" get on here telling you all how bad we'll kill you and everything, those intelligent amongst us will be glad if that happens, as you would be too, I hope, but we know it's not likely!

I have been around the Ram program since the 60's and I know we have some supporters the same way. I am glad that everyone has a strong support system for their program, that is the way it should be. I also know our past history with NKY football and hope that will change come Friday night.

We have our work cut out for us as the coaches & players know what caliber of team we will see in NCC.

Classy post by 98 NCC Alum.

 

As Cville said, every school has a handful of people that we wish would just back off a tad. Competition is what makes sports great.

 

Everyone (from all schools) would do well to learn to win with class, lose with dignity, and respect your opponent and the game.

 

 

Frances

I don't think anyone from NCC is overlooking anyone. This is still a team that was 1-4 and didn't have a winning record until last week. NKY have historically owned this region but don't expect NCC to be overconfident. They have been humbled several times this year and they will be ready to play Raceland on Friday night.

WOW!!! :confused: I guess that Raceland should not even show up on their own field for this one!:scared: I mean with this NCC team they don't have a chance. I think that I will go talk to Coach Vanderhoof and the rest of the staff and admin to see if we should just go ahead and forfiet:eek: :D :D I along with other Raceland posters on this thread have given NCC and NKY nothing but compliments and have read numerous cuts on Raceland and even teams not involved in this game on others post. I honestly don't know who will win and have no prediction so I guess we will just have to show up Friday (Oh if we dare:eek: :rolleyes: ) and play football. I will be on giving congrats to whichever team that wins regardless after the game. NCC fans have a safe trip to and from Raceland Friday and I hope that both teams stay injury free in this one.

 

I will agree that you and a few others are always complimentary to others but Austydak ruins all you guys say. He/she completely degrades NKY all together. I don't know if I have ever read anything as scarcastic and degrading as what he/she says about NKY people in general.

 

NKY loves their football just as much as anyone in the state and when someone brags about it, they get put down by Austydak. I don't know if I have ever read anything on here that is soooo anti-NKY as what he posts and it is constant.

 

This should be a good game and as stated above, I am sure NCC will not overlook the Rams.

Shooter I am sorry if i have made you mad, but when your teams and district has been berated as by a lot of NKy people would you not get frustraded too? All to often NKy teams have the better than thou attitude( no denying it) I work in NKy and i hear it everyday. No matter how hard these kids from All over the rest of the state work it is always NKy is the best. All I ask at least give a good look at a lot of other schools in the state. These kids play as hard as anyone in the state give credit where credit is due. They are in the regional finals for a reason they are pretty good.

OldRambler, Thanks for the updates on this game. You do a great job and have done so all season. I was out of town at a business meeting, and knew that we had won via family, but I sure looked forward to reading your 'updates' thread when I got home today.

  • Author
There were 3 teams from the district ranked in the Statewide Top 10 all year??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

 

I doubt there are many other disctricts in the state that could say that.

:thumb: You are correct, I have seen the times when that district has had 2 or three teams in the top 4 or 5. My comment on that was not to put the always strong district down at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.