2019 Class 6A Teams - Kentucky High School Football

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLASS 6A

District 1 - Apollo, Daviess County, Henderson County, Marshall County, McCracken County

District 2 - Barren County, Central Hardin, Meade County, North Hardin

District 3 - Butler, DuPont Manual, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier

District 4 - Bullitt East, Fern Creek, Male, Southern

District 5 - Ballard, Eastern, Trinity (Louisville)

District 6 - Campbell County, Dixie Heights, Ryle, Simon Kenton

District 7 - Henry Clay, Lafayette, Paul Laurence Dunbar, Tates Creek

District 8 - Bryan Station, George Rogers Clark, Madison Central, Oldham County

*For playoff bracketing only, the 5th place team in District 1 would become the 4th place team in District 5

I would have Trinity #1 since have most starters returning.

St.X #2 with good Senior class and very good Sophmore class. Should be strong at LB but will have replace key players in secondary. Offense should be better with QB Doug Bodhaine returning.

Male #3 returns Izayah Cummings at WR. They return LB Joe Kuerzi. Those are two very good guys to build around.

Manual #4 has very good Junior Class. They should return QB Zach Recktenwald who missed season due to injury. Return very good LB/RB JuWaun Northington. I believe they will me much improved from last season.

Will go with Simon Kenton #5, but really not informed enough about other teams yet to rank beyond here. I’m sure some of the usual suspects will be in that 6-10 range.

St.X #2 with good Senior class and very good Sophmore class. Should be strong at LB but will have replace key players in secondary. Offense should be better with QB Doug Bodhaine returning.

Male #3 returns Izayah Cummings at WR. They return LB Joe Kuerzi. Those are two very good guys to build around.

Manual #4 has very good Junior Class. They should return QB Zach Recktenwald who missed season due to injury. Return very good LB/RB JuWaun Northington. I believe they will me much improved from last season.

Will go with Simon Kenton #5, but really not informed enough about other teams yet to rank beyond here. I’m sure some of the usual suspects will be in that 6-10 range.

SK will return around 15 kids who had started a game last year.

It’ll be an interesting QB battle between Bodhaine and sophomore to be Savori. Especially with Bodhaine recovering from his injury. At BG Coach Wallace would playbthe best player regardless of position... i.e. the 2009 team was littered with 10th graders and Nacarius Fant started as a 9th grader. It’ll be interesting to see how spring practice goes this year.

I gave the Raiders a lot of thought before I clicked the Reply to Thread button, I don't think so, I think Ryle is in Tier 4.

Ryle moved from a solid tier 2 to a tier 4 program in one year. I agree with Ru and I'm as big of a Raiders fan as is on this board. I'm also a straightshooter. A 2-9 record qualifies for Tier 4 to start this offseason. SK is definitely not a Tier 1 program, but a solid Tier 2.