2019 Class 6A Teams - Kentucky High School Football

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

I was told by Oldham Co parent that they elected to be in Lexington District to avoid being in District with Trinity.

Not a bad idea. If you’re in a district with Trinity you’ll have to play them twice; so if you’re a school like Oldham Co you would say let’s just play them one time in the playoffs.

I agree unless they fix things. I would move SK up to Tier 1 they return alot of good football players.

I root hard for SK each and every year; but, their defensive weaknesses annually have prevented them from being considered Tier 1. Got to beat a Tier 1 before you can be one of them.