• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First Half flew by!

Pikeville has to count their lucky stars they are only down 8...

Beechwood played a little sloppy at times. Hergott and Castleman were both great, but between Pikeville's Defensive quickness and some missed assignments on the line they made their life tougher than it should have been.

I agree, Pikeville really hung tough there.

If Pikeville doesn't turn the ball over in the 2nd half they have a solid chance in this one.

I think it helps Pikeville that a lot of their kids were on the sideline three years ago to see their teammates take it to Beechwood and win the 1A title. This Pikeville team, more so than anyone else in 1A, isn't intimidated by Beechwood or overwhelmed by the stage.

Good first half. Beechwood not controlling the line as well as I thought but defense played tough except 1 blown assignment. Need a score coming out of half.

Seems to me like they are. Pikeville is weathering the storm. Beechwood has owned Time of Possession.

I think it helps Pikeville that a lot of their kids were on the sideline three years ago to see their teammates take it to Beechwood and win the 1A title. This Pikeville team, more so than anyone else in 1A, isn't intimidated by Beechwood or overwhelmed by the stage.

I agree

That kickoff recovery and that turnover on downs on the opening drive would have been a 28-0 game for most 1A teams and the fast track to a running clock versus Beechwood.