Monday Night Football

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I say MNF isn't what it used to be. Seems to me Tony Kornheiser wants to turn it into another ESPN talk show. I think two commentators is plenty, these guys seem to just mouth off for the whole game. Bring back Al and John!

I think you get rid of Tony and you are fine. Tirico is well deserving and Thiesman is not near as bad as people make him out to be....

The game a couple weeks ago was the highest rated cable program in television history, so apparently they are doing something correctly.

I was listening to Cowherd the other day, he has mentioned a conspiracy theory that the NFL, purposelly gave ESPN a terible slate of Monday night games as payback for airing "Playmakers"

The Raiders have been on MNF twice this season already. :sssh:

I love him on PTI. What is the radio show?

No more radio since he went on MNF. Used to be on ESPN radio then went local in the DC area. IF you're looking for traditional sports talk (ie who should be the backup qb, comparing OBP%, etc), this isn't for you.

No more radio since he went on MNF. Used to be on ESPN radio then went local in the DC area. IF you're looking for traditional sports talk (ie who should be the backup qb, comparing OBP%, etc), this isn't for you.

I'd probably enjoy it, but guess I'll have to settle for MNF and PTI seeing as it doesn't exist anymore.