Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monday Night Football

Featured Replies

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I say MNF isn't what it used to be. Seems to me Tony Kornheiser wants to turn it into another ESPN talk show. I think two commentators is plenty, these guys seem to just mouth off for the whole game. Bring back Al and John!

I think you get rid of Tony and you are fine. Tirico is well deserving and Thiesman is not near as bad as people make him out to be....

 

The game a couple weeks ago was the highest rated cable program in television history, so apparently they are doing something correctly.

I like Tony too, I think he does alright.
For me, it is not as much Tony as it is I am not a big 3 people guy in the booth.
For me, it is not as much Tony as it is I am not a big 3 people guy in the booth.

 

 

Kick one or both of the other guys out. Tony goes nowhere.

I was listening to Cowherd the other day, he has mentioned a conspiracy theory that the NFL, purposelly gave ESPN a terible slate of Monday night games as payback for airing "Playmakers"

 

The Raiders have been on MNF twice this season already. :sssh:

I would not be surprised to see TK bow out after this year. I'm guessing the bus travel is getting old rather quickly.

 

Hopefully, he goes back to his daily CLASSIC radio show.

I would not be surprised to see TK bow out after this year. I'm guessing the bus travel is getting old rather quickly.

 

Hopefully, he goes back to his daily CLASSIC radio show.

 

 

I love him on PTI. What is the radio show?

I love him on PTI. What is the radio show?

 

No more radio since he went on MNF. Used to be on ESPN radio then went local in the DC area. IF you're looking for traditional sports talk (ie who should be the backup qb, comparing OBP%, etc), this isn't for you.

No more radio since he went on MNF. Used to be on ESPN radio then went local in the DC area. IF you're looking for traditional sports talk (ie who should be the backup qb, comparing OBP%, etc), this isn't for you.

 

 

I'd probably enjoy it, but guess I'll have to settle for MNF and PTI seeing as it doesn't exist anymore.

I was listening to Cowherd the other day, he has mentioned a conspiracy theory that the NFL, purposelly gave ESPN a terible slate of Monday night games as payback for airing "Playmakers"

 

The Raiders have been on MNF twice this season already. :sssh:

 

:thumb: Loved that show...have it on DVD

I don't know who is worse, Tony or Paul McGuire. It's close no matter how you look at it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.