Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which lower seeds win this week?

Featured Replies

I'm not sure any will, but, if there's going to be some, here's a few I'd throw out there:

 

1a- NCC over Beechwood, Danville over Frankfort

2a- Trigg Co Over Caldwell Co, Prestonsburg over Belfry

3a- Boyle Co over Southwestern, Franklin Co over Lex Cath

4a- Campbell Co over Ryle, Henderson Co over Owensboro

 

What say you?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands over Covington Cath.

  • Author
Highlands over Covington Cath.

 

Wow, I forgot about that one...Good call....I guess I sort of look at that one as a tossup, but, they are definately lower seeded....

Bell Co. over Rockcastle Co.

HIGHLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyle Co and Danville, im still a little shaky on the beechwood-NCC game I still think Beechwood wins a close one though

I like Franklin Co. over Lex Cath, but im not sold on HHS over CCH

Highlands over Covington Cath.

 

:thumb:

I agree with Danville over Frankfort.

 

 

:thumb: ....;)

 

 

 

I clicked on the wrong quote. I meant to click on coldweatherfans Quote that had Boyle, Danville and Highlands...

I don't know for sure which ones will win, but I know which ones have a pretty decent chance of winning. In 3A, these teams have a fighting chance at pulling the mild upset:

 

Hopkinsville over Paducah Tilghman

Boyle Co. over Southwestern

Highlands over CovCath

Franklin Co. over LexCath (doubtful, IMHO, but possible)

Bell Co. over Rockcastle Co. (see above :cool: )

Highlands, Danville, and Boyle Co.

  • Author
I don't know for sure which ones will win, but I know which ones have a pretty decent chance of winning. In 3A, these teams have a fighting chance at pulling the mild upset:

 

Hopkinsville over Paducah Tilghman

Boyle Co. over Southwestern

Highlands over CovCath

Franklin Co. over LexCath (doubtful, IMHO, but possible)

Bell Co. over Rockcastle Co. (see above :cool: )

 

Agreed, but, it's not like any are playing weak higher seeds....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.