All-State Nominees?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey Clark---Russell

J.T. Forrest---Raceland

I have watched Raceland play all year and Scott Grizzle is a decent QB but he's not all-state caliber . Raceland has one guy that could be a All-State player and thats J.T. Forrest, he's the heart of that defense.................

Thanks, His name is Joe Gamsky had 103 tackles and over 1000 yds. of offense this year. He is a true hard nose FOOTBALL player.

Gamsky is a nice player!

You also have a couple of kids from Lex Cath that have to be brought up:

Wes Caldwell arguably the best WR in the state has had offers from UK, Purdue etc.

Ben Revere the best cover corner I've ever watched in KY High School football! He also has lit it up at WR and is the top kick returner in the state. He has returned like 7 TD's! He has turned down football offers to play baseball for Georgia I think.

Jacob Locknane is one of the top LB'ers in the state and Tyler Hancock has filled Burkes shoes with some great stats and a great record. It seems like he is in the neighborhood of 34 TD's and 6 int's maybe. Very underrated!

I agree with a lot that have been mentioned but want to throw Kyle Carter in the mix on the oline from Lawrence Co. He has offers from Western, Eastern etc. Louisville had him in for the WVU game so you know that is big time. He is one of the most underrated kids in the state.

Thomas Frazier QB

Chase Hamblin WR

Aaron Root LB

WILLIAMSBURG

Would have to Agree on Frazier and Root. Heard Frazier led Class A in passing and I know Root had 164 tackles as a Jr. and another 150 or so as a senior is what I heard...so in 2 years over 314 tackles...wow. Both these kids are as hard nosed as I have seen in a number of years.