November 11, 20187 yr Author Just think about 6 weeks the Browns lost at the Saints 21-18 and missed 2 extra points and 2 FG’s.
November 11, 20187 yr Might be time to think about, especially when you have teams that quit like th3 Bengals do!! The defense forced a 4th goal a possession ago. That doesn't look like a team that has quit. I think they are getting their butt kicked by a better team. That isn't about quitting. That is about not being good enough.
November 11, 20187 yr Author The Bengals offense will help the Saints #31 ranked pass defense move up in the rankings today.
November 11, 20187 yr I would like to see that last interception film and see what John Ross did when the ball popped up in the air. From what I could see, it looked to me like another play where Ross quit on a play.
November 11, 20187 yr I would like to see that last interception film and see what John Ross did when the ball popped up in the air. From what I could see, it looked to me like another play where Ross quit on a play. Ross is just not a physical player. Avoids contact on anything that might be contested. Just a disappointment in this offense. Probably would be All-World in Saints or Patriots uniform.
November 11, 20187 yr Driskell pulling an AJ McCarron. Let the replace Andy talk begin. Driskel scored against backups.
November 11, 20187 yr No Burfict, although he has been average at best when he has played. No Nick Vigil. No Dennard. Those injuries make a difference. At this point, regardless of the injuries, if the Bengals truly want to get into the playoffs I think they need to fire Austin and Marvin should take over as defensive coordinator. I think Austin has lost the players. Completely agree. He needs to do what got him this job all those years ago, and that is call the defense.
November 11, 20187 yr Jeff Driskel was the number one QB in his class and the 17th best player. He’s obviously a talented kid that has played well against third string competition in his limited opportunities. He is intriguing to me though with his skill set on a team with a horrible offensive line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.