November 11, 20187 yr Kicking in less than 30 minutes. I think it will be a tough day for the Bengals being he worst pass defense in the league against one of best all time passing quarterbacks. Go Bengals!
November 11, 20187 yr Kicking in less than 30 minutes. I think it will be a tough day for the Bengals being he worst pass defense in the league against one of best all time passing quarterbacks. Go Bengals! Is the Bengals pass defense worse than the Saints?
November 11, 20187 yr No way that was a TD. His right hand had no part of the ball when he rolled over. NFL Network said it hit the ground.
November 11, 20187 yr No way that was a TD. His right hand had no part of the ball when he rolled over. And you could see the ball rolling down his body. Didn’t get full control until he was laying out of bounds.
November 11, 20187 yr I don’t know how that call was “confirmed”. If it was “stands”, maybe then I get it but I don’t get “conforming” it.
November 11, 20187 yr This game may end up rivaling the Lawrence County and Western Hills score. The two worst pass defenses in the NFL going at it. Bengals come right back on a TD pass to John Ross to tie the score at 7.
November 11, 20187 yr Bengals will need at least a two turnover advantage to win this game. That is the only way they will be able to keep up with the Saints offense.
November 11, 20187 yr Author Why I’ve never liked Marvin, can’t manage a game, should’ve went for it anyway on 4th, where are the Saints anyway?? His response will be defense is supposed to stop them!! Really??? This defense?? Just doesn’t manage a game!!
November 11, 20187 yr Author Punt it again from midfield Marv!! Everybody says remember what it was like before he got here, which is true, but I also think it’s true that he’s taken them as far as he can, time to move on from him!!
November 11, 20187 yr Author Is the Bengals pass defense worse than the Saints? Yesterday they said Bengals was ranked 32nd in the league.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.