Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Brees is 14-15 passing and intentionally threw the one away.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

On pace to give up the most yards in the history of the NFL!! Changes need to be made, coaching or players but changes need to be made.

Not that I expected any different but Drew Brees is putting on a clinic.

Our defense is no even close to the offensive players.

  • Author

Anyone think this defense is embarrassed by the way theyv3 played this year??

  • Author

Saints are just toying with Bengals trying trick plays and everything. I didn’t think they would win but did not expect it to be this easy.

Yesterday they said Bengals was ranked 32nd in the league.

 

Yes, I looked it up after that post. Bengals are 32 and the Saints are 31 in pass defense.

  • Author

Dalton just got off a block better than our defense. I wouldn’t go to a game there if they gave me tickets in Mike Brown’s suite. Just lay down AGAIN guys!!

This game may end up rivaling the Lawrence County and Western Hills score. The two worst pass defenses in the NFL going at it.

 

Bengals come right back on a TD pass to John Ross to tie the score at 7.

 

Well, at least one team looks like they will get into the 70's today.

  • Author
Yes, I looked it up after that post. Bengals are 32 and the Saints are 31 in pass defense.

 

That’s what I thought it means one of two things either there is a big difference between #31&32 ranked defenses or a huge difference between Brees and Dalton. I’d go with the latter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.