Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony Moretti struggled but St Xavier ran the ball real well by deploying the QB Doug Bodaine as a running threat with 4 and 5 wide formations against Man coverage. Since both Male and Trinity both like to send the LBs on a blitz, and are predictable as to which one is coming, the lanes were available with a lead blocker in front of him. Overall, the grass field with rain at Male hurt the amazing team speed of Male. I expect Male to play like the #1 ranked team left in the playoffs.

Another playoff meeting for these two teams. Has all the makings to be a great one. I think Male will struggle to move the ball. Cause I don’t know how good their passing game is? Same could be said St. X too, probably.

Passing game is pretty solid with QB hitting about 67% completions for over 2,000 yards and 30 TDs to only 5 interceptions. Also, Coach Wolfe has begun to use his legs more with over 190 rushing yards vs North Hardin. First St. X results surprised me. I think this game will be a great battle that can go either way. Turnovers could dictate the outcome again.

I consider this game a toss up. Wouldn’t be surprised whichever team wins. I believe it will come down turnovers and who can capitalize on those turnovers.

This is where I am. I picked X because I saw the first game, but I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome in this one.

Passing game is pretty solid with QB hitting about 67% completions for over 2,000 yards and 30 TDs to only 5 interceptions. Also, Coach Wolfe has begun to use his legs more with over 190 rushing yards vs North Hardin. First St. X results surprised me. I think this game will be a great battle that can go either way. Turnovers could dictate the outcome again.

Watching their game with Trinity and the first matchup against St. X it seems they like the QB run game and while they have can pass it they seem to want to use the QB’s let’s more than his arm. But we’ll see