Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is going to be a defensive struggle, both teams will struggle to get things going consistently on offense. If I’m St. X my goal would be to get 2 scoring drives from my offense. Then hope to get something from special teams and have the defense create some scoring opportunities. Definitely a game that could go either way, but I’ll go with the Tigers...

17-13

I read the pre-game article in the C-J today. I'm sorry but I can't remember their names right now, but what about the 2 defensive ends St. X has? Are they brothers? One was like 6'6", 260 and the other 6'5", 250. That is pretty formidable.

The rumor mill has St. X current QB (2nd stringer) tearing his ACL so, that puts the third string in as the starter for tonight's game! He might be the next best QB in Louisville (not taking anything from him whatsoever) but I would think that would give Male the advantage, Male 24 - St. X 6.

The rumor mill has St. X current QB (2nd stringer) tearing his ACL so, that puts the third string in as the starter for tonight's game! He might be the next best QB in Louisville (not taking anything from him whatsoever) but I would think that would give Male the advantage, Male 24 - St. X 6.

Unfortunately rumor is correct. Most likely Frosh QB will get start. I’ll be surprised if D gives up 24. I think it will be close game.